• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

needed:HOT TOYS scar pred Ani-Com HONG KONG VARIANT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hit up hottoys.com......yul c him up there.....i guess only 200 or so were made? i have prolly only seen 3 on ebay ever so far.

I saw there was made 100 of them. On an auction that is. Seen one for Buy it now for 800$ or so. lol, bit much for a model kit.

Exchangeable head i think, one with the mandibles open and one closed. And armor has a bit different scheme???.

The regular "closed mandible" head has some green blood on it. There is an extra head included too, which is just a repainted AVP Elder head without the quills.

There may be some green blood on the armor too, but I'm not positive on that. Otherwise, it's the exact same as the regular Scar.

No blood on the armour. I doubt it is 200 limited cos i have seen quite a few back when it was first released. I think the mask might be slightly larger as the elder head is broader than the rest of the preds but i'm not sure. The mask is also more brightly painted (think silver plated)

james.

well...its obviously the hardest to find and very limited. idk that i would even pay 800 for one, but when yur tryin 2 get all of them, yul b willing 2 pay more. is there anywat 2 find actual production nmbrs? cause now its up in the air. i read on predatorstuff.com that only 200 were made, i think their pretty reputable.

yeah...im watchin it, but cause the seller said the box has a good amount of scratches on it, im less willing to bid as high on it as i would if the box was in better condition.

trust me when i say there are defin more than 200.

I love this picture , awesome figure. Hope you get it mate.
Bump
223DSCN6543_3x4.JPG

so....does anyone here even one of these preds? u would think with all of the collectors on here, someone would have spoken up.

so....does anyone here even one of these preds? u would think with all of the collectors on here, someone would have spoken up.

I had it and sold it cos i already had scar and didn't feel that the anime exclusive was that much different.

It had 2 heads but the avp preds heads once on were a real pain to remove.

The screaming head is the same as the avp elder head just painted differently.

James.

I've got one, but I'm not selling it, so why would I post? I speak on behalf of the Ani-Com retentive.

vegas465.jpg

vegas464.jpg

well here is mine enjoy the pix.. since you do not have one and all... sorry i know i am bad... I KID,I KID......

lol!

Since we're posting pics. I've got the "roaring" head, but not the one with green blood (really old pic here):

Good luck on your hunt man, hope you score one someday!

celticandscar2.jpg

Back