Need help ASAP. Ebay problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this figure and he comes with two wristblades, so he doesn't know what he's talking about there. I can't see what he's talking about regarding the mask holes, but he's probably full of crap on that as well.

You should tell him to suck it.

2. This is the persons first HT Pred and doesn't know what they're talking about.

3.Just wants to screw Wookiee into giving him a partial refund.

GET THE FIGURE BACK WOOKIEE!!!!

I think its this. He says all the other Predators have a wrist blade and the nuke device. I was like dude, did you even know what you were buying when you bid??

I just sold my Wolf Pred that had a broken Arm. Shipped it in a box where the pred was laying flat. then i get this email right now.

Hello,
In the description it states that the only broken thing is the toys arm, however the toys leg is completely off. I would like to return the toy with shipping refund.

Im like! it impossible that the leg broke during shipping unless the box was destroyed. So im guessing the leg did come of cause its a ____ing model kit and all you have to do it push it back in:monkey4:monkey4

ebay is just full of retards! if you dont know what your buying to ____ing buy it. simple!

I think its this. He says all the other Predators have a wrist blade and the nuke device. I was like dude, did you even know what you were buying when you bid??

Dude is this thing MINT and comes with box, get it back and I'll buy it from yah :monkey1

Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To muther effur street.... we ride up, we rough riders!!!! ARF ARF!!!

you would think so after shelling out $600 ____ing dollars!! but know! His a retard with $$$ :monkey4:monkey4

I just sold my Wolf Pred that had a broken Arm. Shipped it in a box where the pred was laying flat. then i get this email right now.

Hello,
In the description it states that the only broken thing is the toys arm, however the toys leg is completely off. I would like to return the toy with shipping refund.

Im like! it impossible that the leg broke during shipping unless the box was destroyed. So im guessing the leg did come of cause its a ____ing model kit and all you have to do it push it back in:monkey4:monkey4

ebay is just full of retards! if you dont know what your buying to ____ing buy it. simple!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

you would think so after shelling out $600 ____ing dollars!! but know! His a retard with $$$ :monkey4:monkey4

QFT. If you're going to buy a $600 figure, you should know what it's supposed to look like. People on ebay are idiots.

This really sucks.

I would avoid having it sent back to you at all costs... nothing to prevent him from damaging the piece to fit his claim against you. This guy seems like he'd be one to do that kind of crap given the pain in the ass he's been since the end of the auction.

he can't be that smart in the first place if he paid $600 for that thing.
you should post his ebay id so i can sell him the deed to my unicorn ranch.

I would avoid having it sent back to you at all costs... nothing to prevent him from damaging the piece to fit his claim against you. This guy seems like he'd be one to do that kind of crap given the pain in the ass he's been since the end of the auction.

I can see someone like this doing that.

@hairlesswookie: Send those pictures of the Ancient Predator to him. I guarantee he'll have an "Oh, yeah..." moment when he sees 'em.
Can't belive someone who'd go after such a rare and expensive piece wouldn't know that he has two sets of wrist-blades.

And DO tell us how he replies. We'll all get together and send him an eBay message, telling him to get his head out his pooper :dance.

Last edited:
Yo wookie, stick to your guns. don't give in to his demands. but remain professional and level headed when sending him emails to respond. if this does go to ebay or paypal for a claim, it will look bad on your part if you are the one cussing him out and he's going to look like the victim. Make sure that each response you make it a point to say in detail that you sent him a mint figure and explain why. ebay can view your messages through their system whenever they want. Also, use some photos here and claim them as YOURS just so you can have actual proof.

Whenever I sell a high priced item on ebay, I always take recent detailed photos of what I ship out to the buyer before I package everything up. I use an index card with my ebay id and current date written on it as proof that it is mine and the photo was taken that day. Ive had this save my ass once or twice when a buyer tried to scam me.

Im not sure what would happen or what you could do if he ends up sending you back HIS figure instead of the one that you sent him in the first place....

My advice to you is to call up ebay and speak to a rep fully about this. ask them how you can protect yourself further if it comes to refunding the buyer and him sending you a different figure than what you sent him.

I doubt an insurance claim with UPS would work because it only covers lost or damaged items that happen while in transit.

Good advice... I need to start photographing items before sending them out. Haven't had any issues with that yet; but its bound to happen.

Yea, UPS has nothing to do with this...its not like they switched out the figure while in transit...

Edit: I always take a few shots of the packing process on big ticket items. Once I sent an Endoskull to the UK and it was lost by UK parcel post. Since I photographed the box, they were able to dig it up since they had a reference to go off of. That pic saved me or the buyer $600!

Back