Need help ASAP. Ebay problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys here's the response I just sent him. In a few minutes I'm gonna head to the UPS store to see what I can do.

"(Name left out) this is not true. I have not modified the figure at all, and it is how it was shipped from Hot Toys. I have not drilled custom holes into the mask, nor have I modified the hoses. If you go to Hot Toys' website and view the pictures you will see that the "Ancient Predator: Asia Edition" does not come with the "Electronic equipment" on either arm. The Ancient Predator comes with 2 wrist blades, different than the other Predators that Hot Toys has made. "

~~~From the second the auction ended and he started contacting me I have had the feeling that this is the case of someone not reading the description of the figure completely, and now I think he's trying to rip me off out of the $600 he paid for it.

preda.jpg

Do you mind if I use this to submit with the upcoming claim?? I don't have close up shot of the mask.

I'm going through that issue right now. A package was shipped to me three days ago and still no updates on the USPS website, which really blows mind. I rarely see updates on the website and when I do, the package has already been delivered.

Guys...USPS DOES NOT update on delivery like FedEx or UPS.

You WILL NOT see any update until delivery is made or attempted.

This clown is just tryin to get a partial refund....

I agree on that. Stand your ground Wookiee! He already left you positive feedback, so it will be harder for him to succeed with a claim on PayPal, if he should decide to file one. Just ignore his emails.

Edit.

If you're trying to show the hoses, you might want to use this one:

Predhoses2.jpg

Last edited:
I agree on that. Stand your ground Wookiee! He already left you positive feedback, so it will be harder for him to succeed with a claim on PayPal, if he should decide to file one. Just ignore his emails.

Edit.

I'm not sure that's the best advice either though... :cool:

Man i love Stupid people on ebay!!!! if you dont know hat the ____ you are buying then dont ____ing buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck papo!!!

you can use my video! since i describe both Ancients ( Asia & Special) in it!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QOWlrlQ1qFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QOWlrlQ1qFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Man P!tu, I still can't believe you got rid of those Preds, I remember watching your videos for the very first time around 2007 whenever I first saw those AVP Preds :drool

Guys...USPS DOES NOT update on delivery like FedEx or UPS.

You WILL NOT see any update until delivery is made or attempted.

I'm not saying I doubt you, but I have a package currently in transit with information that just got updated today (three days after it shipped) and yet it wasn't delivered today, nor was delivery attempted. The updates just seem very inconsistant in my opinion. I do agree with you though that USPS doesn't update like UPS or FedEx. Is it based on the service provided?

They update sporadically... and usually I'll get information every few days from USPS (for instance something on its way to me just passed through Philadelphia). But sometimes its nothing until delivered.

And feel free to use my images, that's why I posted them.

Your buyer is full of ____, hopefully he'll back down... but more likely he'll file a claim with Paypal and you'll be stuck fighting it.

Your buyer is full of ____, hopefully he'll back down... but more likely he'll file a claim with Paypal and you'll be stuck fighting it.

I hope so too. I just went to UPS and they said if I file a claim they will conduct a full investigation of the product and if the outer box isn't damaged I'm basically denied. But the guy could also put any figure in there and say that is the one that arrived.

~~If I stop posting on the forums its because I tracked the guy down and Equalized his douchey ass.

Damn dude. good luck wookiee. Tell him to take some photos of what he's talking about. I don't get the hoses part he's mentioning. Custom holes drilled? WTH? Who in their right mind would do that to a rare piece like that?

Here are some of my pics
P5200106.jpg
HA! i still have that Spawn VII throne figure (well... statue) on my shelf.
i got it for like $6 clearanced out at my LCS and it's too cool to get rid of.

This situation sounds like the guy either
1.isn't satisfied with what he got(He must be retarded cause this piece is awesome) or

2. This is the persons first HT Pred and doesn't know what they're talking about.

3.Just wants to screw Wookiee into giving him a partial refund.

GET THE FIGURE BACK WOOKIEE!!!!

Back