Need Advice from HT Collectors: IM Mark II Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to be able to get the Mark I and III. They would make a great display. And then add the Mark IV or whatever it'll be in the next movie... And then use the Stark head and buy a body and a suit and it'd be a very nice display.

I would love to be able to get the Mark I and III. They would make a great display. And then add the Mark IV or whatever it'll be in the next movie... And then use the Stark head and buy a body and a suit and it'd be a very nice display.

like this

DSCN1590.jpg

DSCN1587.jpg

i just need to get me a suit to make a Tony Stark fig

Don't forget the inevitable War Machine.

1.) Is it safe to display these outside of their box or should I leave them boxed up? Does it hurt their value to take them out and put them on display, like some other collectibles?
Enjoy your collection, don't display it in the box because you're worried about the Value depreciating.
2.) Is there anything I need to watch out for if I do display it outside of the box? I've heard that you should pose them in such a way that puts the least amount of stress on the joints? With Iron Man I would say that is very good advice

3.) Do any of the pieces deteriorate with time if left outside of the box? I've read that some collectors have issues with parts made of rubber (ie HT Abe Sapien? )
Everything deteriorates with time, even us Freaks. Just display it in a place that keeps out most of the dust in the room , like a Detolf

Well, the Mark II has been unboxed and....he disintegrated. :(

Can anyone give me insight as to the range of motion that the arms move? I'm afraid that they are going to break.

Also, any advice on how to switch out the hands? Do you just pull them out or is there a technique to it?

Edit: Figured it out!!! This is thing is pretty amazing in terms of detail!!!

Last edited:
You got it for free :rock......do what you want and live and learn...:lol

You can put it in exreme Yoga poses, paint it blue and even put it's head in the sand.....:dunno

:lol:lol:lol

U've got the HT bug now, SS knows what they are doing whenever gift like these are sent :rotfl

Back