Need a custom suit job for my Hot Toys Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the time is right I will post a thread to hopefully start the commission, but in the meantime if people could re-state there interest from here on, (can't be bothered to scan back pages of the thread), that would be helpful, as I can let Hai know rough numbers.

This order will be for accurate coloured suit jacket, accurate coloured and fit coat with proper lining and improved material/fit waistcoat.

Again, this order is only a hope at the moment!!!! I must reiterate that.

nice, can't wait for the news.
although i have to safe a lot of bucks just to get this, it's a bit tough these days on the wallet :(

Last edited:
the more and more I think about it I think I want the whole set excluding the shoes chain and shirt and tie. I feel either go big or go home and would want the jacket, inner jacket, vest and pants

the more and more I think about it I think I want the whole set excluding the shoes chain and shirt and tie. I feel either go big or go home and would want the jacket, inner jacket, vest and pants

Thats how I feel, but I can't justify spending £346 on 1/6 clothing. Thats more than any figure or the Bat Pod. I'd really love to buy this clothing, but not at those prices.

No offense to the creator doing this clothing, the work looks stellar but at that price I just feel it's a rip off.

Thats how I feel, but I can't justify spending £346 on 1/6 clothing. Thats more than any figure or the Bat Pod. I'd really love to buy this clothing, but not at those prices.

No offense to the creator doing this clothing, the work looks stellar but at that price I just feel it's a rip off.

Out of interest, where have you gotten that price from? :huh

Oh, and this order will not have trousers included. They seem fine to me and trying to keep the cost down. As mentioned, this wil be for suit jacket, waistcoat and long coat.

You originally said $500 which works out to £346 at todays exchange rate.

Even if it was $300, £207 is still a lot! for just 1/6 clothing. For the full works. I haven't even paid £200 for a fig yet, let alone clothing.

$500 was the orginal cost of his recent suit set, which inculdes body and headsculpt.

This should hopefully be considerably less, esp. if not actually Harue working on it. I agree £207 is a great deal, but would be totally worth it for me. I would gladly sell Iron Man and another figure to fund this.

Back