Need a custom suit job for my Hot Toys Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$500 was the orginal cost of his recent suit set, which inculdes body and headsculpt.

This should hopefully be considerably less, esp. if not actually Harue working on it. I agree £207 is a great deal, but would be totally worth it for me. I would gladly sell Iron Man and another figure to fund this.

good news,
so it would be less on the price right?
considering we only want the suit.
anyway, do you have any idea about the minimum order?
or perhaps she will do it without taking minimum order?

No idea as yet, until I hear from them again.

Don't want to pester them so soon after our last correspondence, but I will post here with any updates as soonas I know.

This is still only a maybe at the moment too remember.

Ah, I see. Does he not have a website though? not to contact him but just to see a portfolio of his work. Seems odd to not have a site with no way of people/companies getting in contact with him...

Snake Sucker, will Harue make a vest/waistcoat that is movie accurate? I noticed that right underneath the pocket flap there is another pocket. Also, will the overcoat have the peak lapels at the correct height? The HT version has the peak lapels in a position that is too high. Is a movie accurate shirt and tie available in the proposed deal? I am also interested in purchasing a set.

Snake Sucker, will Harue make a vest/waistcoat that is movie accurate? I noticed that right underneath the pocket flap there is another pocket. Also, will the overcoat have the peak lapels at the correct height? The HT version has the peak lapels in a position that is too high. Is a movie accurate shirt and tie available in the proposed deal? I am also interested in purchasing a set.

Harue won't be making this, it will be one of his female colleagues, if at all. The shirt and tie are not on the order and not possible, as the material for them was provided by Hot Toys.

Will be wanting quality as in the pics earlier in the thread.

Harue won't be making this, it will be one of his female colleagues, if at all.

In a way I'm not surprised if it doesn't happen. Why make it for 20 people or so for arguments sake when it's just a small sum of cash. Yes it'll be well over 1 - 3k, but thats nothing to a business if they were doing it for a company like Hot Toys in mass quantities for other companies. Thousands and thousands of units.

Unless they are a small business which take on everything they can...

Hmm...sorry if this has been asked b4, but if the order goes through an dharue's colleague is willing to do it, what does it include exactly?

Hmm...ok put me as an interested party then!
but the colour has gotta be right hehe
Thanks!

Sound Jun! Nice to get another name for the list. A fair few now. I wil put in another chaser in a week or two.

Oh and don't worry, I mentioned this stuff would have to be Harue quality, so colour and fit will be spot on.

I haven't decided yet, but I'm still thinking. I want to get the BillyB stuff first. It just seems awfully costly forking out well over £200 for 1/6 clothes. Heck real clothes cost cheaper :eek:

This would be great cause, while not really screen accurate I could put this on my BR Joke and not have to buy a whole Joker V.1 but from the sound of it the suit may be really expensive and I might have to go the Joker V.1 route :(

Back