Action Figure NECA Uncharted 4 Ultimate 7" Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you guys help me out with the size in Millimeters for his head? I want to print my sculpt smaller to fit this figure, I had a few requests. Thanks!

13770317_1182648478454025_6809237948032393921_n.jpg

I got charged at BBTS too. Can't wait to get this guy, he looks great in all of the in-hand pictures I've seen.

Got my Ultimate Nathan Drake today!!! :yess:

Awesome figure. Only a couple of minor points.

The right trigger hand does not hold the AK-47 very well. It holds the pistol just fine. I fed part of the strap on the AK into his hand also to tighten up the grip a bit and that worked pretty well.

The left open grip hand will not hold the stock on the AK-47 as a support hand. The fingers on mine are very tight and I was afraid to force them open. It would require bending the thumb back a lot. I may get brave and force it as I really want him to hold the AK when on display. In the pics I have that hand supporting the stock and it looks pretty good from the right angle.

I didn't take any pics with the snarling head sculpt although it looks really good also. The heads were fairly hard to put on and take off and I didn't want to snap the neck pin.

Drake1.JPG

Drake5.JPG

Drake8.JPG

Drake9.JPG

Drake12.JPG

Drake13.JPG

Drake17.JPG

Awesome pics, Vector! He looks awesome.

As for the tight hand, just try blowdrying it or dipping it in hot water to soften the plastic up a bit. I've tried it a few times in the past and it always works well.

Awesome pics, Vector! He looks awesome.

As for the tight hand, just try blowdrying it or dipping it in hot water to soften the plastic up a bit. I've tried it a few times in the past and it always works well.

Thanks Cap!! He really is an awesome figure. I will try heating the hand to make him grip the AK.

Mine should arrive from BBTS today. I've been waiting for a good, affordable Drake figure.

Finally got mine delivered last week. I am so blown away with him and he was well worth the wait. I might even put him above their ultimate Kratos. :)

With any luck, he sells well enough (don't doubt that) so we can have more Uncharted figs from the older games. Uncharted 2 Nate is something I definitely want from them, and whilst I would like to see a Sully figure, I don't know if NECA would see anyone else but Nate as a seller so I doubt it will happen unfortunately.

Thanks. I'll have more posted soon. He's very photogenic, which is why I bought him.

Back