Action Figure NECA Uncharted 4 Ultimate 7" Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah...man, he looked like an Alex Murphy ripoff with the blue costume and vest. MGS2 perfected the look, which is why his design remained similar after MGS2. Even in the Smash Bros games they went with the MGS2 costume.
Ha, good comparison, I never thought of that, but that's why it looks so cool, the collar and shoulder pads, totally 80's.

I don't dislike the MGS2 look, it's just my least favorite, it looks like s&m getup, with the corset and stuff, but it didn't remain similar after MGS2, the following sneaking suits don't look anything like MGS2's.

I didn't know you were an MGS fan :hi5:

Ha, good comparison, I never thought of that, but that's why it looks so cool, the collar and shoulder pads, totally 80's.

I don't dislike the MGS2 look, it's just my least favorite, it looks like s&m getup, with the corset and stuff, but it didn't remain similar after MGS2, the following sneaking suits don't look anything like MGS2's.

I didn't know you were an MGS fan :hi5:

Yeah, I'm a fan. Growing up a Rambo fan is probably why I became a fan of the series, Snake and BB. Although a lot of people probably consider Snake Plissken the main influence , I always saw more similarities with the rambo films...and not because of the headband :lol

I would say Snake's look (and I'm including BB too) in the other games is closer in style to MGS2 than his look in MGS.

I don't dislike the young, beardless Snake, in fact I would get the figure if Neca or some other company made one, but to me Snake's definitive look will always be from Mgs2. I was so disappointed with the MGS2 figma figure ; _ ;

Yeah, I'm a fan. Growing up a Rambo fan is probably why I became a fan of the series, Snake and BB. Although a lot of people probably consider Snake Plissken the main influence , I always saw more similarities with the rambo films...and not because of the headband :lol

I would say Snake's look (and I'm including BB too) in the other games is closer in style to MGS2 than his look in MGS.

I don't dislike the young, beardless Snake, in fact I would get the figure if Neca or some other company made one, but to me Snake's definitive look will always be from Mgs2. I was so disappointed with the MGS2 figma figure ; _ ;

Well, it's an amalgam of a ****load of "influences" :lol it's the constant topic of the MGS threads.

Yeah, Figuarts or Mafex would've done a much better job than what Figma did.

Only pic from SDCC that I have seen so far:

ND1.jpg

Can't believe no one has gotten a good picture of the production figure at SDCC. The one above is too small to see the details.

Can't believe no one has gotten a good picture of the production figure at SDCC. The one above is too small to see the details.

Maybe because there isnt enough interest now for him ? The game has already been released and its sort of the end o Uncharted as we know it so far, so maybe not the figure is not as high on anyones list this SDCC ?

Probably. They really blew the timing of the figure's release. And I guess Neca is more interested in peddling their rainbow Xenomorphs.

From what has been said on twitter recently, they're taking their time to make sure it turns out as perfect as possible.

Back