Action Figure NECA Uncharted 4 Ultimate 7" Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping neca does the last of us figures :pray: scarrviper your pics are amazing!

You and me both but it's not up to them unfortunately- it seems that Sony just aren't licensing that game for action figures right now.

I'm hoping neca does the last of us figures :pray: scarrviper your pics are amazing!

Randy was asked about this a little while ago on Twitter:

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 2h2 hours ago

NECA Retweeted

they aren't licensing LOU, asked many many times

@NECA_TOYS Since @Naughty_Dog allowed an Uncharted figure, do you think they might allow Last of Us figures in the future?

A couple of pics of my updated Uncharted display. I really wish they would make Sully and Elena, or even Chloe.

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

A little news on more Uncharted figures. Looks like NECA is actively seeking approval from Naughty Dog. The sales of Drake were good so hopefully more figures will happen.

NECA‏@NECA_TOYS · 3h3 hours ago

NECA Retweeted

No news on that. Waiting for naughty dog to give the OK for more

@NECA_TOYS Hey, any news if you guys will make uncharted Sully to match your awesome Nathan Drake?

A little news on more Uncharted figures. Looks like NECA is actively seeking approval from Naughty Dog. The sales of Drake were good so hopefully more figures will happen.

NECA‏@NECA_TOYS · 3h3 hours ago

NECA Retweeted

No news on that. Waiting for naughty dog to give the OK for more

@NECA_TOYS Hey, any news if you guys will make uncharted Sully to match your awesome Nathan Drake?

Oh, this is interesting. Hopefully they come up with something soon. Maybe they'll finally make some Last of Us figures, now that they've seen that a figure in normal clothes can sell.

Back