Neca to make Street Fighter 4 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unfortunately i gotta let these guys go... no space on my shelf, gonna save up and buy the popculture ones. anybody wanna snag em?

Any chance of some out of package pictures?

I just got the set of 3 today....

Here are some photos for you to enjoy:
hx6wxl.jpg

35l55yq.jpg

14awsk6.jpg

28l3ul3.jpg

bg67gp.jpg

The second series is going to include Chun-Li and Akuma. There are pictures of their headsculpts in the latest Toyfair magazine.

I want Zangief, Sakura, and Cammy the most. Hopefully this series keeps going.

The second series is going to include Chun-Li and Akuma. There are pictures of their headsculpts in the latest Toyfair magazine.

I want Zangief, Sakura, and Cammy the most. Hopefully this series keeps going.

Cool!!
They are very fun!

Their faces are too extreme. They look a lot like the source material, but a little to harish and don't have have the softness the faces have in the actual game. I'm still on the fence about getting them.

neca is better than sota IMO... Much more detail in the sculpts plus added articulation that gives more range.

Akumas rope gloves looks gangsta, his face looks more calm than Ryu. Hope Neca makes a Gouken, Sagat and Bison. At first I didn't like Neca SFIV figures but now they grew on me.

Akumas rope gloves looks gangsta, his face looks more calm than Ryu. Hope Neca makes a Gouken, Sagat and Bison. At first I didn't like Neca SFIV figures but now they grew on me.

yea in hand these guys look great... If anyone is still contemplating picking these up, check out youtube, there's one guy that reviewed both ken and ryu.

yea in hand these guys look great... If anyone is still contemplating picking these up, check out youtube, there's one guy that reviewed both ken and ryu.

Yup, that's what justify me on picking them up. The guy calls himself loose joints...right?

Back