Neca to make Street Fighter 4 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will probably pass on these. I already have my Sota collection, and as for the looks of it the NECA one does not impress me. I'm still waiting for DMC Dante and Ninja Gaiden. Does NECA still have the license for those two?

Revoltechs are awesome and are very well made and durable too. I've put my Dante in various poses and he holds them all...no loose joints yet!

The last (I assume) wave of street fighter figures from sota was just shipped to me, I'll post pictures if people want.

i'm definitely gonna get the revoltech versions. hopefully they release the full lineup. revoltechs are a little pricier but well worth it. :D

So anyone got pictures of the NECA or Revoltech figures? I do want the Revoltech but damn they are pricey. Does the NECA ones look the same in person as they do in the pictures online?

Sota Toy's line owns this one so far... I hate the head sculpts so far. Not that these aren't well done, but the Sota line is better.

I agree, but since the head sculpt is based on SFIV even tho not accurate I may pick them up. NECA figures are starting to grow on me. This SF hype is making me look for some Sota figures I passed up on, especially M. Bison, Vega and Balrog.

BTW, does anyone know if the Sota SF Revolutions Preview Ryu, Ken and Akuma is a different sculpt from their first release?

Last edited:
Any chance of some out of package pictures?

I was checking out youtube and someone actually did reviews on the figures, they actually look good, Ryu's face doesn't look that bad. Neca did a pretty good job portraying how they look in SFIV. Try and check out youtube and type in neca street fighter. I'll def pick them up when I find them.

Back