Neca to make Street Fighter 4 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my long-awaited Play Arts Kai Ibuki Street Fighter figure in the mail and reviewed her over on my anime toys blog: https://www.animetoynews.com/play-arts-kai-street-fighter-ibuki-figure-review/

Overall, I'm satisfied with Ibuki but not 100% thrilled. The removable hair strands on the front of Ibuki's head are a major pain in the ***, and she has bobblehead issues. She looks great and I'm glad to own her, but she definitely has some issues that I wish she didn't for a $70 toy.

Here's a couple photos I snapped of Ibuki:

I got my Play Arts Ibuki and Guile too. I bought all their Street Fighter figures so far, will def. get Ken and Sakura when they come out. My only complaint is that my Guile came with two right biceps. I like their Street Fighter line, but their quality is terrible.

This is the 3rd figure I bought from them that had a defect, and getting an exchange from Square Enix is even worse. I bought a defective Halo 4 Master Chief, I sent it back to Square Enix for an exchange and it's been 2 months already and they keep telling me they are still processing the request and no ETA when they will ship me a new one.

Is the new retail price $69.99?

Yup. $69.99 is the new standard for Play Arts Kai figures from Halo and Street Fighter. That sucks, but the $79.99 Play Arts Kingdom Heart price point sucks even harder.

Back