NECA The Boys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If threezero did boring walking dead characters then I hope they get the boys

Really surprised Hot Toys haven't done this line yet, especially how big of a hit season 1 was.

Really surprised Hot Toys haven't done this line yet, especially how big of a hit season 1 was.

I think it did well in the US, but I'm not sure I'd call it a hit. I'm the only one in my friends group who's watched it. And I kinda doubt it's big overseas.

I don?t know why people honestly believe hot toys would pick this up. Hot toys doesn?t do stuff like this anymore. They are pretty much run by Disney with the occasional figure surprise here and there by DC or predator or something else. They are stuck on making crap like venom groot and troopers now. The days of hot toys branching out into new and exciting licensing is over. It?s time for people to realize that. It sucks I know

I don?t know why people honestly believe hot toys would pick this up. Hot toys doesn?t do stuff like this anymore. They are pretty much run by Disney with the occasional figure surprise here and there by DC or predator or something else. They are stuck on making crap like venom groot and troopers now. The days of hot toys branching out into new and exciting licensing is over. It?s time for people to realize that. It sucks I know

Agreed. Hot Toys still puts out good products, but their scope is very narrow these days. I'd be shocked if they did anything like this.

Screen_Shot_2018_07_19_at_9.15.03_AM.0.jpg

Homelander has the coolest costume so I'll pick him up for sure. I'd like to see a company other than Hot Toys tackle the 1/6 line to keep costs down. Their $200+ figures are killing my wallet!

I can't wait to pick up this line from Neca! But, if I'm honest, I'd love to see ThreeZero pick this up as a 1/6th line, MAYBE Blitzway. I'd want it to be a mid budget line, and not some massive $250+ line from Hot Toys.

I can't wait to pick up this line from Neca! But, if I'm honest, I'd love to see ThreeZero pick this up as a 1/6th line, MAYBE Blitzway. I'd want it to be a mid budget line, and not some massive $250+ line from Hot Toys.

Blitzway is charging $290 for Men in Black International figures lol, would rather someone else or a 3P. The texture of Homelander's suit is probably the biggest issue with 1/6 figures, even a 3P would probably be a bit costlier.

Yeah I think they both look pretty nice. I was planning on getting just the Mafex Homelander, but might grab these ones as well.

Back