NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, what is FYE?

We may be in luck once some of the new Target stores open here in Canada, i did notice some of my local Zellers stores having a greater selection of Neca figures compared to TRU.

Only thing i did see new from Neca at TRU was some wave of Gears of War III figures that were going for like $39.99 each and this must be a mistake or they are just fools for pricing single figures that high, did see a Ezio two pack recently at TRU as well as their Exclusive cloaked Jungle P1 for $12 and change, same price for the electric Gremlin and some Bioshock character..TRU Canada are fools for just carrying their exclusive Neca figures and nothing else because they will just peg warm and we will never see them order any good figures.

Best we get are the walking dead figures and that stupid glow in the dark NECA robocop :slap

Where abouts are you from in Canada?

We may be in luck once some of the new Target stores open here in Canada, i did notice some of my local Zellers stores having a greater selection of Neca figures compared to TRU.

Only thing i did see new from Neca at TRU was some wave of Gears of War III figures that were going for like $39.99 each and this must be a mistake or they are just fools for pricing single figures that high, did see a Ezio two pack recently at TRU as well as their Exclusive cloaked Jungle P1 for $12 and change, same price for the electric Gremlin and some Bioshock character..TRU Canada are fools for just carrying their exclusive Neca figures and nothing else because they will just peg warm and we will never see them order any good figures.

Yeah I can't wait for Target tbh. Each and every Zellers has converted to a Walmart here. They're done. Is Zellers still kicking in Ontario?

I only know of one Zellers kinda close that closed up and became a Walmart(so many Walmarts here!) and there are a few Zellers left that will be closing soon and are having big clearance sales now, one near me had Target reps in last year doing inventory so, i am sure a few Target stores should be showing up here later this year.

I ended up picking up BD Rocky from part IV and blue trunks Clubber..some pics, not the greatest quality but, you get it...i love the articulation on these as well as the fantastic sculpting.

20sj968.jpg

t4xli1.jpg

t7ll6x.jpg

t8tapi.jpg

24dlcna.jpg

Right on, thanks guys..sure wish i had a ring to put them in.

couple more...

2eo9vfl.jpg

2z82qyx.jpg

30ib9dg.jpg

2cxybkn.jpg

Got lucky and Picked upTRU Apollo and Rocky two pack at my local TRU yesterday...I was totally suprised by the articulation these figures have and accurate face sculpts ..they look way better outside the packaging and displayed
2013-01-05194759-picsay.jpg

I think it's crazy that there's no issue using Carl Weathers' likeness when it's all mangled up, cuz the BD sculpt looks perfect, but if it's clean and clear, no way, you get can get close but not quite there. I had the original JAKKS Apollo with his likeness before he caught on and then later got another Apollo with the revised sculpt, what a difference, the original was perfect.

My ToysRus must have had 30 of the Rocky and Apollo two-pack. :lol

I think it's crazy that there's no issue using Carl Weathers' likeness when it's all mangled up, cuz the BD sculpt looks perfect, but if it's clean and clear, no way, you get can get close but not quite there. I had the original JAKKS Apollo with his likeness before he caught on and then later got another Apollo with the revised sculpt, what a difference, the original was perfect.

Yeah I know exactly what you're talking about. Both Jakks series 1 figures were perfect (though I think the NECA BD one is better) He's an interesting fella :D

My ToysRus must have had 30 of the Rocky and Apollo two-pack. :lol

Boy you yanks have it easy. I'll never see that piece here and we have 4 TRU locations. :(

i can see why the BD Apollo has gone up in value..he also great in diorama fight scenes with a clean Drago

Back