NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5:Thanks for the quick reply man. I might just open these up then, swapping the headsculpts just sounds too fun.:lol

Well the only reason I opened both Clubbers is because I also have both MIMB too :lol

I absolutely love this line. I won't lie.

Also Sean, just keep the BD Rocky IV too. It's amazing imo.

It's nice, but my collecting budget is tight and I can't waste the money on a figure I don't really like, that could be Rocky 2 or 6 later if they make them.

It's nice, but my collecting budget is tight and I can't waste the money on a figure I don't really like, that could be Rocky 2 or 6 later if they make them.

I hear ya. I'd just love to know if they plan on making Rocky 2 figures. A BD Apollo and Rocky w/belt would be great.

It is strange, they did series 1 as Rocky 1, series 2 was Rocky 4, series 3 is Rocky 3, I don't get why they didn't just go in order, I wonder if they'll do the same with Rambo. At least with Terminator they were consistent, they got most of T2 done, then onto T1 with just a few more T2s peppered here and there.

Well the only reason I opened both Clubbers is because I also have both MIMB too :lol

I absolutely love this line. I won't lie.

Also Sean, just keep the BD Rocky IV too. It's amazing imo.

Now you tell me. :lol

I can't wait to see what they do with Rocky II. I hope the BD Rocky from II has the title belt.:pray: I'll buy atleast four of those lol. On NECA's twitter they said theyd make figures from I-IV.

This was posted on Necas Twitter last week. Doesnt really sound like anythings definitively planned. I hope they got enough out of what they've made to pony up the tooling for a training sweats or Street clothes Rock.

Shane Hero ‏@ShaneHero
@NECA_TOYS are any more Rocky figures planned? You've made all the best characters already, but the line is so much fun I hope we get more

27 Dec NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@ShaneHero some "maybes" for '13 if demand exists or retail wants any exclusives

I think the weakest figure in my Rocky collection is BD Drago. He looks so far removed from the prototype. More than any other in the series.
They went with next to nothing on the face paint. Maybe a little more paint application would have been the magic!!!

I think the weakest figure in my Rocky collection is BD Drago. He looks so far removed from the prototype. More than any other in the series.
They went with next to nothing on the face paint. Maybe a little more paint application would have been the magic!!!

Whaaat? BD Drago looks incredible, the paint and sculpt are top notch, my only complaint would be that he's not very Battle damaged. The weakest figure imo has been Rocky IV Rocky.

It's still an awesome figure, I just wish the likeness was as good as the Rocky from series 3. I was actually considering buying another gold shorts Rocky so I can swap heads with the flag shorts version.

I was tempted to do that from what people are saying, but $30 to have one little figure is quite a bit.

This was posted on Necas Twitter last week. Doesnt really sound like anythings definitively planned. I hope they got enough out of what they've made to pony up the tooling for a training sweats or Street clothes Rock.

That was a question regarding if any other Rocky figures (other than the already confirmed I-IV) were planned. Unless they just decided to scrap Rocky II, which wouldn't make much sense because they confirmed theyd do the first four films a few weeks ago.

That's why Im hesistant aswell.:lol

Bottom line, even if 4 isn't the best likeness it beats the JAKKS figures, though the JAKKS Rocky 6 portrait is great, I'm surprised how good it is when the rest of the line looks the way it does.

Back