NECA Remake Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. They needed to change something...why not update the makeup. I'm interested in seeing the movie. Just rewatched watchmen...I hope this is as equally as powerful a role for jackie.

The old NOES movies are quite overrated, i bought all them for $5 each and watched them all about a year or two ago..they suck now but, were fun to watch growing up.I would not mind this new version taking a more serious approach with all the characters, i think its going to be better then the old series.

The old NOES movies are quite overrated, i bought all them for $5 each and watched them all about a year or two ago..they suck now but, were fun to watch growing up.I would not mind this new version taking a more serious approach with all the characters, i think its going to be better then the old series.
I agree. Part 1, 3 and 7 were the only good ones imo. I don't think this remake could be worse than The Dream Child. But with it being a new Freddy people will be quick to condem it if it sucks. People stick up for the originals even though alot of them suck because it's the Freddy they're used to. And if the new one sucks they'll hate it regardless of how bad some of the originals are. And I get that. But with an unbiased opinion I don't think it could be as bad as some of the originals but you never know.

Well, either its a burned Chimp in a Freddy sweater, or Lord Voldemort is now tomenting the kids of Elm street.

Either way, thats NOT Freddy Krueger.

I'll give this new Freddy a chance. He definitely looks creepy enough :lol

Just like any of the other remakes - If I don't ike the new flick, no big deal - it doesn't have any effect on the old Freddy flicks I know and love :love

I'll give this new Freddy a chance. He definitely looks creepy enough :lol

Just like any of the other remakes - If I don't ike the new flick, no big deal - it doesn't have any effect on the old Freddy flicks I know and love :love

thats exactly how I feel about it.
If I do hate it though I'll be sure to let you all know. :lecture:lol

To Namster, yes, he did have some "funny" moments...but it was dark humor...not what he became. Sure, I like Freddy's horribly cheesy one liners...but c'mon. Freddy's Dead was just too much. I cant wait to see this super dark Freddy.

Well, at least one is going my way. I think that looks great. You know I love me some Jackie Earl Haley.

You've always been such a hater on this film, nammag.

Here's the pic of pre burnt, just wanted to put it on the board.
fred01.jpg

Well, at least one is going my way. I think that looks great. You know I love me some Jackie Earl Haley.

You've always been such a hater on this film, nammag.

:confused: I think I posted sound evidence for the action figure (also even noting that Sideshow's Slasher didn't sell well either). We've already gone round-for-round about Jackie being too short. :lol Again, the last thing I want to see is another Halloween. I'll watch it and if it's good, I'll give it props like I did the Friday remake, TCM remake and Amityville. If it sucks, like Halloween did, you'll hear from me too. I'm not a hater of good remakes, just the remakes where people don't seem to give two s**ts or a ***k about the property and wind up obliterating it via their own "vision."

I really want Freddy in 18" to go along with my remake Jason. I'm a stickler for detail and I'd like to have he and Jason in that size and all the originals in Sideshow 1/6.

Back