NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw David and Deacon at the British toy Fair David looked good i wasn't super impressed with Deacons paint apps. I should have taken photos if the distributor has them at the NEC Gift Show this weekend i will take pictures.

I saw David and Deacon at the British toy Fair David looked good i wasn't super impressed with Deacons paint apps. I should have taken photos if the distributor has them at the NEC Gift Show this weekend i will take pictures.

We're they production pieces or painted protos?

We're they production pieces or painted protos?

Here are the pictures i took at the trade show on Sunday mate.

20130203_132338_zps42cfc3db.jpg

Here are the pictures i took at the trade show on Sunday mate.

20130203_132338_zps42cfc3db.jpg

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

I think they are production pieces because NECA mentioned on twitter several days ago that these would be leaving China soon. So I guess that means we should get them before April (what most stores have the release date listed as).

You are welcome these are definitely the final production figures,i was realy impressed with the David figure i just thought that the Deacon figure looked a little to glossy.

That's why I'm holding out HIGH hopes for PROMETHEUS 2.

I want to see this bad boy all grown up.

Same here. But I doubt we'll see that. Instead, we'll get the continuing adventures of Shaw and her David head.

@ Ditch - thanks for the pic! :wave

Back