NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was posted by NECA on twitter today. They said they should be available along with the Deacon in March.

I put together a basic base for my Engineer. I practiced sculpting some details that I will tranfer to the main big base.

I've sourced lighting for the base today and IF all goes well, should look cool.

Please see my quick mock-up base:

P1130418_zps62ee0c5f.jpg

P1130422_zps1aa23a45.jpg

P1130417_zps32274118.jpg

P1130422_zps1aa23a45.jpg

P1130424_zpsc6b21092.jpg

P1130426_zpsa12f6aad.jpg

P1130429_zps7db27869.jpg

P1130433_zps5de590e6.jpg

Bri 8)

Lord freeze and bugz great jobs !!! Did we bring the worms to the planet on are shoes?? As they stepped on the soil by the container's meal worms appeared?So my guess is that earths dirt or eggs in the room were brought in to the room?

Lord freeze and bugz great jobs !!! Did we bring the worms to the planet on are shoes?? As they stepped on the soil by the container's meal worms appeared?So my guess is that earths dirt or eggs in the room were brought in to the room?
No, the worms were native to the planet. There's a deleted scene where Milburn finds a big worm/slug-like thing in the temple.

I wish they would make a Milburn and Ford to complete the little group. I mean Shaw,David,Vickers,Holloway, and Fifeild are all planned....... haveing the last 2 would be amazing. I mean really Fifeild and Milburn are ment to be made...lol and Ford....She's my favorite character so thats all i have to say.

Back