NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
neca-prometheus-alien-baby-.jpg

neca+prometheus+david+figure.jpg

:rock

Are these guys out now to buy? They look great although the paint app on David face could be better. Drfo a custom job when I get him!

Bri

This two-pack is awesome! I love the paint on the Engineer so much more than the single release version. The Trilobite is also pretty bad ***. However, I can't help but feel that the Trilobite is a tad undersized when compared to the Engineer. The legs on the Trilobite could also be a little more pliable, on mine at least. Overall a great set.
35j9t6p.jpg

673z48.jpg

2gxmigw.jpg

24vkupv.jpg

2e6hbfk.jpg

Are these guys out now to buy? They look great although the paint app on David face could be better. Drfo a custom job when I get him!

Bri

I'm wondering the same thing. Series 2 is listed as April, what a surprise it would be if they were out now.

I love the goop :) The comicon unfinished model it seemed too clean imo.

Plus the alien creatures are always covered in a layer of slime

Last edited:
A few shots of my two-pack taken last night. I know they are kind of dark, but I was going for a sort of "horror-movie" vibe....

8419078126_ef4a1d4888_b.jpg

8417981463_6d5121507d_b.jpg

8419082322_bc4462eceb_b.jpg

8417977587_78628bb67a_b.jpg

This two-pack is awesome! I love the paint on the Engineer so much more than the single release version. The Trilobite is also pretty bad ***. However, I can't help but feel that the Trilobite is a tad undersized when compared to the Engineer. The legs on the Trilobite could also be a little more pliable, on mine at least. Overall a great set.
35j9t6p.jpg

673z48.jpg

2gxmigw.jpg

24vkupv.jpg

2e6hbfk.jpg

That last shot would be definitely terrifying for anyone to experience! Cool pics! :horror

I love the goop :) The comicon unfinished model it seemed too clean imo.

Plus the alien creatures are always covered in a layer of slime

My problem with it is that there is a lump of sculpted "goop" on the very top of its head.

The paint I can live with.

Putting a sculpted blob on top of its head...not so much.

This could quite possibly be the only Deacon we'll ever get (other than customs). I'm so glad NECA made a pretty sweet looking Deacon! Goop or no goop, still looks great to me. Especially for the price.

Back