NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup...much like the film, neca's dr. shaw is incredible!

So i assume neca has decided that Prometheus series 3, if it is released, will be comprised of infected fifield and Dr. Shaw??
If the case, i think thats a great decision. Hope S3 comes to fruition...and i hope fifield comes w an urn as an accessory!

The false. Anyway

That Shaw is great. I'll buy that over the HT one. No need for Fifield. Never liked his design. Now, if they include his alternate look....that would be awsome.

More amazing figures from this line. :rock
Prometheus haters rock, too. I actually love how Damon Lindelof has become the whipping boy of sad nerds everywhere even though his name is only on two movie screenplays, both of which were not original projects. Hateful sheep make the best sweaters.

Guys, they made a Vickers figure with flame thrower but they aren't going to show it so far in advance.

You're disappointing
Fassbender had most of the sceentime actually. It's a shame the other characters so many great scenes cut

Moe is right.

PROMETHEUS, while have some great designs, failed MISERABLY in putting them to good use on film.

It could have done some things better, but was SCORES better than any scifi we've seen in recent years.

Moe is wrong.

Also aren't we not supposed to be discussing the film in these threads? Seems circular

Last edited:
Shaw looks amazing! I know they pushed Holloway out of Series 2 but I was hoping he'd still come out between Series 2 and 3. Maybe as an exclusive?

Sad Series 3 still says "TBD" but maybe they learned after not making their ambitious dates for the first two series.

Back