NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look really great. In my dreams we'd get a chair diorama for the Space Jockey though. I hope they do go deep with the line and we get some of the human figures too. I'd at least like Shaw and David in spacesuits, and Vickers (who I'd take in a space suit or in her duty uniform.)

We need David, Shaw, Janek with flamethrower, Vickers with flamethrower, trilobite and protoxeno!! NECA has a great oppurtunity hear to make some awesome figures!!! cannot wait... oh and i hope they make the cobrahugger (whatever it is called) and the urns

oh and we need multiple versions of David. 1.) in his spacesuit 2.) in his grey suit. 3.) in his green uniform while examing the urn 4.) end scene David

I hope that the head can be lowered. the space jockey has no neck!

2wf7lkw.jpg

oh and we need multiple versions of David. 1.) in his spacesuit 2.) in his grey suit. 3.) in his green uniform while examing the urn 4.) end scene David

Indeed! I could live without the green uniform, but the others are a must. Especially the last one! I really hope NECA actually go deep with this and don't just make four figures (two of which are just variants) and give up.

Hmm, I see a lot of inaccuracies in this. Usually NECA's sculpts are spot-on.

Either way, I'll still be picking both up..

Back