NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Height comparison with Ash!

8pwwU.jpg

I gotta admit I wasn't a huge fan of the flick, it started to fall apart for me when
Spoiler Spoiler:

I really liked the designs of the creatures and costumes, however, so I am looking forward to this line of figs.:)

Here are some of neca's recent tweets about the Prometheus line:

@NECA_TOYS - how many Prometheus figures will be at SDCC?

@jessescranton - in total at least 6, more if we have the time and approvals are in place

@alienmorph - that seems a little excessive but a David figure does seem like a MUST HAVE right?

For the six figures at comic con, what do you fellas expect?

I'm hoping for:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
6 PROMETHEUS figures sounds awesome!

Can't wait to see what they've got.

(Hopefully there's an ALIEN3 figure there too)

Here's their tweet about a possible Protoxeno figure...

Q: If you release a proto-alien figure (from the end of Prometheus), will it will be as tall as a regular alien or it will be smaller?

A: Smaller, we know how tall he is supposed to be

Awesome about the scale of those Engineers. I noticed NECA retweeted my tweet saying they needed an Engineer chair, Shaw Vickers and a couple Davids. I know it means nothing, but I'd like to think that means they are all possibilities. :)

They also said 4 more figures are going to be released this summer. So that's cool. Glad to hear they more planned beyond that already though.

Same here!

Those are my two most hoped for figures. :pray:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I'm a little surprised you liked the proto-zeno. Not that I know you personally, I just wasn't that crazy on the design myself, and I find I almost always agree with your opinion, heh.

*shrug*, I probably would've liked it more if it wasn't shown in such a brightly lit scene
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I'm a little surprised you liked the proto-zeno. Not that I know you personally, I just wasn't that crazy on the design myself, and I find I almost always agree with your opinion, heh.

*shrug*, I probably would've liked it more if it wasn't shown in such a brightly lit scene
Spoiler Spoiler:

It took me a bit to get used to it honestly.
But, I try to keep an open mind with things like this and what the movie makers were trying to accomplish and convey.

Is it the best design? Probably not, but it's what we got, so it's not going to change.
But, at the same time, I try to look at what it might become...and that intrigues me.

It's kind of like the Newborn from A:R...totally not what some expected and alot of people don't like it...but I'm a real fan of it. I can see it for what it is and think about the possibilities of what it may become.
Both are, essentially, Chestbursters and have a lot of changing to go through...I'm excited to see what they become.

An Engineer in chair box set would be a wet dream come true for me! I hope NECA does this (Or HT?!). He almost doesn't seem complete with it.

Back