NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^

how come Neca has that backbone/skull item painted 10 times better than HT, while HT is 10 times more expensive? :dunno
p.s. wow, that prey doesn't bow before death. always holding his head high, even without muscles.

I’m a big fan of these ultimate predators. Both the movie predators and concrete jungle have been great.

ult 088.jpg

I should probably add Dutch to the collection this time around as I passed on the original releases.

I have nary the slightest clue what that's from.

Bring me more P1. Any and all humans and a self-medicating Predator with open medical kit and bleeding leg-wound. Also bring me an Ultimate City Hunter Battle-damaged version and Harrigan (with variants)

I really think the AvP Preds are the best Predator figures NECA has produced. The AvP designs are not even close to my favorite (Jungle Hunter all the way!), but the sculpt, articulation, accessory count, paintwork, quality control and their sheer size and heft really do make then stand out amongst the other figures. On a shelf compared to the rest they just look incredibly impressive.

Agreed.

The new Ultimate figures are fantastic, with the AvP Predators build this is going to be a great figure.

And it's definitely worth checking out the comics Ahab comes from, if you haven't already.

i was wondering if anyone has ordered any of the predator figures from chinabay, how is the quality, they look to be nice figures, and some of the older released figures do go or a reduced price, any info from someone who has purchased one would be great, thanks

I just got a replacement unmasked head for JH today because the original had a air bubble in the molding. I noticed that the beads on the dreads were all painted even the undersides, unlike the normal release, I wonder if they plain on doing a second production of the Ult JH with improved paint?

Ok, let the beating begin...after lambasting the Ultimate JH painted body, I bought one. The ones I first saw were terrible and the paint was thick and gloopy. I saw a few in another TRU and they looked good, so I bought one.
Once I opened it i was pleased, quite nice and the painted torso and legs blend well with the colored plastic head arms and feet.
I recant my previous posts although still would have been better with zero painted skin like the City Hunter.

I took the arms off one of mine and gave them to one of the previous releases - the Battle-damaged figure with the blood on his face and chest (it came in a 2-pack with a bloodied Dutch as I recall) - he needed the fully articulated arms to reach his wrist computer for setting off the bomb.

Ok, let the beating begin...after lambasting the Ultimate JH painted body, I bought one. The ones I first saw were terrible and the paint was thick and gloopy. I saw a few in another TRU and they looked good, so I bought one.
Once I opened it i was pleased, quite nice and the painted torso and legs blend well with the colored plastic head arms and feet.
I recant my previous posts although still would have been better with zero painted skin like the City Hunter.

That's good to hear, too bad I can't pick my own since I buy online.

I took the arms off one of mine and gave them to one of the previous releases - the Battle-damaged figure with the blood on his face and chest (it came in a 2-pack with a bloodied Dutch as I recall) - he needed the fully articulated arms to reach his wrist computer for setting off the bomb.

Exactly what I am doing.

Back