NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait how many batches are there? I just assumed some come out better than others :panic:

I got 3 off BBTS pretty early on, am I hecked?

YOU may be right - it may be ME misunderstanding things - I was going off this:

I just got a replacement unmasked head for JH today because the original had a air bubble in the molding. I noticed that the beads on the dreads were all painted even the undersides, unlike the normal release, I wonder if they plain on doing a second production of the Ult JH with improved paint?

This head is from the initial release,
IMG_3213.jpg
IMG_3214.jpg
This is the replacement head I got from Necas CS with improved paint,
IMG_3215.jpg
IMG_3216.jpg

Mine don't seem to have the beads painted underneath. I don't really care about that but what I do care about is that they're badly painted where I can see them.

On a different topic, albeit still pertaining to Predator, is there anyone else who, like me, has always been slightly irritated by this shot

Can anyone guess why this shot annoys me?

Nope. Someone will get it. I'd find it hard to believe no one else has thought the same thing as me when watching the scene. I better give a clue - It's Dillon pulling the trigger...what's happening in that scene...

Ah is it that he is aiming at the Pred in the tree but he is pointing the gun down in that shot?

:lol didn't see that one.

I'm pretty tolerant with continuity issues, and McTiernan is a master of continuity and geography, so I'm gonna take that as a style choice and not an issue :monkey3

All these years I'm internally screaming at the screen ''you're not gonna hit him by aiming at the ****ing ground Dillon!''

And it pained me in a way. I wanted Dillon to at least get one shot on target. Alas there was no hope when he couldn't aim upwards. :(

Back