NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JUST found this 24" x 36" "MONDO style" poster on the "Bottleneck" site and immediately bought it.

No idea when they originally put this up for sale, but I've now subscribed to their newsletter (hopefully reduces the risk of missing out!)

Only the 3rd "MONDO style" poster in my collection - but it will sure go nicely with the latest NECA 7" (hope they decide to do the 24" version!)

image1_1024x1024.PNG

Print went up last Friday and I ordered as soon as they went up and only got the shipment notification today. Been looking for a "perfect" poster to frame behind the upcoming P1 Maquette and this is absolutely perfect.

Print went up last Friday and I ordered as soon as they went up and only got the shipment notification today. Been looking for a "perfect" poster to frame behind the upcoming P1 Maquette and this is absolutely perfect.

You sure it was Friday (Feb 10th)? - the YouTube vid below was uploaded Feb 8th and claims “released tomorrow” – so that would have been Thu 9th Feb.

Really surprised the print isn't sold out (but glad it wasn't!)

As regards the maquette - the print would be perfect if placed in FRONT of it :wink1: (* just teasing Bro' - each to their own :) *)

You sure it was Friday (Feb 10th)? - the YouTube vid below was uploaded Feb 8th and claims “released tomorrow” – so that would have been Thu 9th Feb.

Really surprised the print isn't sold out (but glad it wasn't!)

As regards the maquette - the print would be perfect if placed in FRONT of it :wink1: (* just teasing Bro' - each to their own :) *)

Just checked my Instagram and it was indeed the 9th. So they took 8 days to ship.

My P2 City Hunters:

A few things to note:

-I swapped the rebreather head onto the Ult.City Hunter body so that he can now hold the rebreather mask over his face like in the film

-On the figure that's using the blast effect I kitbashed the shoulder cannon with the longer stem of the McFarlane version so that it isn't so close to his 'ear'. I don't know how accurate I've been in doing so but it seems more plausible

-I initially had an Ult.City Hunter firing the netgun until I looked at the film and realised that you don't actually see him using that weapon except when he's cloaked (and for some reason his hand and the netgun are outside the cloak)....hence that figure...which I think looks really cool

Last edited:
Just checked my Instagram and it was indeed the 9th. So they took 8 days to ship.

Cool. Sure we'll both like it - please post when you get it!

My P2 City Hunters . . .

Brilliant (see - I can still "do English" :) *) - really great set-up a-dev :clap

Trouble is - makes ME want to get more than one now as well :slap :)

Nice setup a-dev.

With the shoulder canon you can rotate it from the head to pull it out to the side, or you mean you wanted it even farther than that? If you haven't tried to pull it out, be veeeeery careful, warm it up first. But the head is on a little ball joint so it rotates and goes up and down a little, but comes stuck with paint and gotta break that paint, without breaking the tiny peg, preferably.

Like so.

V5LGWQa.jpg

You should, not only for variety sake but more so for backup spare parts :lol

Last edited:
Brilliant (see - I can still "do English" :) *) - really great set-up a-dev :clap

Thanks man. You totally should. This is a very enjoyable figure

Nice setup a-dev.

With the shoulder canon you can rotate it from the head to pull it out to the side, or you mean you wanted it even farther than that? If you haven't tried to pull it out, be veeeeery careful, warm it up first. But the head is on a little ball joint so it rotates and goes up and down a little, but comes stuck with paint and gotta break that paint, without breaking the tiny peg, preferably.

Thanks Gaspar. Yeah I kinda wanted it to come out further.

Nice pics all!

A Dev, the cloaked CH with the net gun is awesome!!

It is isn't it?! I was delighted when I realised that I could actually do that with the figures and mimic the effect in the film. I was going to say you could do the same thing with the spear but I don't think the cloaked predator came with the appropriate hands.

2 more things before I clock off - I need to figure out how to paint Predator blood because the rebreather version should have the gunshot wounds. Secondly, I've opted for my existing BD version to have both arms intact and using the Disc weapon - I therefore need NECA to issue another BD City Hunter so I can restore a one-armed Predator to the collection.

I think they could do that with another Ultimate release - unmasked head + rebreather head, BD painted body, switch out arm, new medical kit accessory

2 more things before I clock off - I need to figure out how to paint Predator blood because the rebreather version should have the gunshot wounds. Secondly, I've opted for my existing BD version to have both arms intact and using the Disc weapon - I therefore need NECA to issue another BD City Hunter so I can restore a one-armed Predator to the collection.

I think they could do that with another Ultimate release - unmasked head + rebreather head, BD painted body, switch out arm, new medical kit accessory

Did the original BD CH have the "severed arm" option?

It did. His left arm is removeable halfway up the wrist computer. Problem is they put the 'male' part of the joint on the stump instead of on the severed hand which I thought was a silly decision.

It did. His left arm is removeable halfway up the wrist computer. Problem is they put the 'male' part of the joint on the stump instead of on the severed hand which I thought was a silly decision.

Thanks for the info.

Let's hope they get that right if they do another "ultimate" :)

I found the Elder pred on the tru site but not the other 2 preds from wave 17, I wonder why they aren't listed yet?

Neca definitely hates predators. no other reason why they are so badly painted and wrongly articulated. like 2 levels lower than their aliens.

LOL?! Hates one of their biggest moneymakers?

Back