NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the info :hi5:

I'd like a battle-damaged version too (minus lower left arm). Have they done a BD P2 in 7" like that before - or only the "blood spattered" one?

. . . and as regards THIS . . .​

. . . I hope they make Harrigan, released alongside the Predator so as to give him the best chance of sales by association.

. . . smart observation!

Thanks man.

And something else for the plus column - the paint apps on the unmasked head are better than the original release, I'm very happy with that.

I've already decided I need at least one more of this figure. I'll have to post a pic of all the poses and accessory usage I've got going here but I'm missing one that's using the shoulder cannon with the blast effect.

Taken from twitter. “we are discussing the 1/4 scale JD currently since many have asked, had not planned this but interest seems strong.”

The Jungle Demon in ¼ would look pretty impressive!

I don't really like the gimmicky ones becoming 1:4 scale. They seem like a waste of a slot to me, like that Albino Alien, which I saw in my local Gamestop - until a couple of weeks ago I had no idea there was a shop in my town selling action figures - and they've got the 1:4 Albino Alien of all things. I'd be amazed if that doesn't just warm the shelf and gather dust.

So BBTS is sending me a shoulder canon replacement :yess:

After just 2 e-mails. It should've been 1 but I sent the pictures wrong the first time.

Given what people have posted here & elsewhere about QC on this, I'd guess they've had quite a few customers contact them with issues.

I hope they are now checking them before they send them out - but I doubt it.

Glad they sorted this for you.

Taken from twitter. “we are discussing the 1/4 scale JD currently since many have asked, had not planned this but interest seems strong.”

The Jungle Demon in ¼ would look pretty impressive!

GREAT NEWS! - thanks for sharing this :clap

As posted earlier by a couple of us - I'd LOVE the Demon Hunter AND the Water Emergence Predator in 1/4.

I vote for Water Emergence in 1/4 scale. I think it'd look cooler (although I wouldn't buy either... :lol).

BBTS is sending me a shoulder canon accessory separately as it was missing from my ultimate city hunter figure. Thank goodness I don't have to send back the entire figure because other than that issue, the figure doesn't have any other problems. A couple of emails back and forth to resolve. I did have to "take a picture of the missing piece":lol and find a picture of the missing piece online and email them. 2 weeks for delivery.

BBTS is sending me a shoulder canon accessory separately as it was missing from my ultimate city hunter figure. Thank goodness I don't have to send back the entire figure because other than that issue, the figure doesn't have any other problems. A couple of emails back and forth to resolve. I did have to "take a picture of the missing piece":lol and find a picture of the missing piece online and email them. 2 weeks for delivery.

Good to hear they sorted YOU too Marty.

Maybe I caught them at a bad time when (to put it politely) they were "less than helpful".

The Neca blade fighter is back on TRU.com for $19.99 - act quick if you want to get this for a steal!!!

They did a number on you? You already posted here? Mind directing me to your post or tell what happened?

It's a bit convoluted, but basically boiled down to them them having a "bit of an attitude", then screwing up shipping, and then not having the decency to apologise.

It all worked out OK in the end, but it reminded me how their Customer Service can sometimes behave when Joel (the owner) isn't directly involved. Joel is awesome.

Got my city hunter in and all is well and it's fantastic. Happy guy here nothing broken. Really is awesome and has the best articulation so far for a predator. Paint is really good too. Very very happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's a bit convoluted, but basically boiled down to them them having a "bit of an attitude", then screwing up shipping, and then not having the decency to apologise.

It all worked out OK in the end, but it reminded me how their Customer Service can sometimes behave when Joel (the owner) isn't directly involved. Joel is awesome.
Oh then I have been lucky, I've only had to e-mail them twice, and one of those times it was with Joel, they sent me a DCC Bizzarro without having to send them the broken one.

I got a girl name Liz this time around, also very efficient.

Got my city hunter in and all is well and it's fantastic. Happy guy here nothing broken. Really is awesome and has the best articulation so far for a predator. Paint is really good too. Very very happy.
Yep, and I hope they learned from the QC reports and the Jungle Hunter has better plastic.

I wonder why they haven't smoothed out the mask though... Oh right, can't be bothered :lol

I definitely need to order another City Hunter. I didn’t think I would be this impressed with the unmasked paint after the original release but that is the head I am going with until I get another. Great job Neca :clap

ult city 074.jpg

I love the unmasked head but I don't own an original P2 figure so the helmeted head stays on. I'm hoping an ultimate battle damage version comes out I'd love that.

JUST found this 24" x 36" "MONDO style" poster on the "Bottleneck" site and immediately bought it.

No idea when they originally put this up for sale, but I've now subscribed to their newsletter (hopefully reduces the risk of missing out!)

Only the 3rd "MONDO style" poster in my collection - but it will sure go nicely with the latest NECA 7" (hope they decide to do the 24" version!)

image1_1024x1024.PNG

51559-Jungle-Demon-3-678x1024.jpg

Hey guys, I'm new to this line. I preordered the seven pack predator set from BBTS. I noticed that they come in a collector-friendly package.

I wanted to buy the thermal dutch but I saw that it comes in one of those disposable packagings.

My question is, is there any chance that this will be rerelease in a collector-friendly package?

Back