NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INSANE!!!

This is the Batman and Superman I've been waiting decades for them to make. Pure 90's classic comic accurate awesomeness!

I am SO buying multiples of this set; 5 each ... 10 each ... I don't care!

A figure dream come true!

Brilliant work, NECA!

Kaiser doll stands are great and they make stands in both scales. Check ebay and Amazon though, I don't think bbts has them.

Thanks.

Those look pretty cool - a pack of 12 (on Amazon) would work out at about $3 USD each with shipping.

For the 7" Preds, how good are these NECA peg bases? - I found these on BBTS - a pack of 10 would work out about $1 USD each in a POL shipment.

NEC12429.jpg

Thanks.

Those look pretty cool - a pack of 12 (on Amazon) would work out at about $3 USD each with shipping.

For the 7" Preds, how good are these NECA peg bases? - I found these on BBTS - a pack of 10 would work out about $1 USD each in a POL shipment.

NEC12429.jpg

They are ok, but if you want total peace of mind the Kaiser stands won't leave you worrying about your figs taking a nose dive and breaking. A bit more expensive but they work really well.

Heavy Metal...check Toy Traders out in langley they had some stands like the Revoltech ones. Got one for my Dog Pred there.

Talking of stands/bases I just saw this on twitter. Not sure how good the peg stands work for support because I’ve never used but definitely tempted to get some to light up the Aliens.

C4-C7LSUoAAA4U0.jpg

The Batman vs. packs are great too. If piggybacking on their Aliens/Predator line leads to cool figures like the Batman and hopefully a future Neca Judge Dredd :pray: I’m all for it.

Thanks.

NEC12429.jpg

I tried these stands and they are completely useless if any point of the leg articulations are loose. Go with kaiser.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

I tried these stands and they are completely useless if any point of the leg articulations are loose. Go with kaiser.

The Kaiser ones are a bit more intrusive visually so want to use those only where necessary.

Some figures are sturdy (or have joints that can be tightened if needed) and others need the extra support regardless.

So - we've decided to try 1 pack of each and see how things go from there.

Thanks to EVERYONE for the advice & recommendations! :hi5:

@NECA_TOYS I know you've been asked about a Harrigan figure a bunch, Randy, but I was wondering if you've reached out to Mr. Glover. Thanks.

Randy: A vocal few actually and no we have not

I wonder has he confirmed and verified that it's only a 'vocal few', has he taken names and cross referenced....

Again, I think he underestimates the potential there.

Like what? And did it sell very well?

Well, NECA makes weird obscure choices all the time, they don't sell well but they make those choice to begin with, so I don't think that's their angle anyway :lol

And we know he'll get made eventually, it's always the same with these guys, so is the rest of the crew of Predator and Aliens.

Back