NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the idea of Harrigan with his yellow shirt on my shelf with the rest of the line. He'd stand out well. There's at least 3 versions I'd like to have - his standard cop look from the start of the film, geared up to battle the Predator at the slaughterhouse and his BD look from their fight on the Predator ship.

Come on NECA. For the symmetry - hero and villain like we got for P1. And for the diversity Yo! Or something. Whatever reasoning you need. Look, just make Harrigan dammit.

I really like the idea of Harrigan with his yellow shirt on my shelf with the rest of the line. He'd stand out well. There's at least 3 versions I'd like to have - his standard cop look from the start of the film, geared up to battle the Predator at the slaughterhouse and his BD look from their fight on the Predator ship.

Come on NECA. For the symmetry - hero and villain like we got for P1. And for the diversity Yo! Or something. Whatever reasoning you need. Look, just make Harrigan dammit.

Where's that damn "LIKE" button? (at least I think that's what it's called) :)

Why did you give Uncle Dave another $25 bro? You could have saved your PMs to your hard drive in a document and deleted the ones in your inbox for space!

Why did you give Uncle Dave another $25 bro? You could have saved your PMs to your hard drive in a document and deleted the ones in your inbox for space!

I've done that in the past but it saves them in a way that is near impossible to make sense of, unless I was doing it wrong. In any case I would have been going premium again at some point so as to sell stuff.

You can save them as a word document and easily search key items.

Yeah I was using this place to sell until I found out most people are hagglin' cheap skates. I don't know how you guys do it, especially dealing with international buyers outside your country. Biggest waste of 25 bucks I've ever spent. Coulda gotten a NECA predator figure for that price.

The one issue I have had with the City Hunter is when I first opened it, the extended spear tip on one end was broken in the box. So I got Neca's cs to send me a replacement but they shipped it in a envelope so now I have a spear with one broken end and another with both ends broken. Hahahaha

The one issue I have had with the City Hunter is when I first opened it, the extended spear tip on one end was broken in the box. So I got Neca's cs to send me a replacement but they shipped it in a envelope so now I have a spear with one broken end and another with both ends broken. Hahahaha

This is dread, 'mon. Truly dread.

:monkey3

They are probably not going to fix anything or alter production on the UCH even though the wrist computer design is flawed. Customer service will probably assist anyone who lives in the U.S. and gets a broken figure out of the box. I haven't seen any comments from anyone about CS replacing figures if the wrist computer snaps upon first opening it. It would be fairly difficult however to tell the difference between a wrist computer that was broken in the packaging and one that broke when opening it...
The JH won't snap cuz the flap is held by two hinges where the CH is only held by one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've done that in the past but it saves them in a way that is near impossible to make sense of, unless I was doing it wrong. In any case I would have been going premium again at some point so as to sell stuff.

I'm probably going to sign up again too for the same reason. More money for Dave's hamburger fund, I guess.

Harrigan is often requested and they shoot it down. "Randy" has said point blank that he hates Predator 2, the movie, and Danny Glover as an actor. It's only the movie they've made more figures from than any other franchise, but hey, screw the fans, right?

This is why I stopped giving NECA any of my money and made custom 1/6th figures of what I want. I wouldn't be annoyed by it if they chose not to, but, unlike other toy companies NECA responds to its customers and fanbase daily on social media. The fans have a direct voice and they ignore it and do their own thing. Instead of giving people what they ask for, they mass produce the real important stuff from the movies:
auFYjQt.jpg

6PnsHyZ.jpg

rarjKFb.jpg

2F7Xosi.jpg

"Randy" has said point blank that he hates Predator 2, the movie, and Danny Glover as an actor.
so he's a P2 hater.
that perfetly explains his overall... not... clever...ness about predators and all wonderful sculpts he ruined with terrible paint and dumb remixing. he's just a predator hater.

Maybe when they come out with Ultimate City Hunter 9.0 (another 180 Predator repaints from now) they'll change the bio mask to something resembling the film.

Don't mean to laugh but the way you wrote it = :lol

NECA CS for small stuff. Guess is ok but ain't no one getting a 1/4 replacement out of them!

One day BBTS will buy a phone to speak with their customers lol

It is pretty hilarious, I'm more amused then annoyed. At least that's what I tell my myself.

Harrigan is often requested and they shoot it down. "Randy" has said point blank that he hates Predator 2, the movie, and Danny Glover as an actor. It's only the movie they've made more figures from than any other franchise, but hey, screw the fans, right?

This is why I stopped giving NECA any of my money and made custom 1/6th figures of what I want. I wouldn't be annoyed by it if they chose not to, but, unlike other toy companies NECA responds to its customers and fanbase daily on social media. The fans have a direct voice and they ignore it and do their own thing.

I wouldn't be quite that harsh because they deserve a lot of credit for how much they have made, going deeper into these movies than any other company as far as I know. I'm just puzzled by his stance on Harrigan - sure he wouldn't be their biggest seller but he'd do better than Randy seems to think - Predator 2 is more popular now than when it came out - some fans even rank it above the first one - there's a built-in audience, surely more than there's gonna be for that Preacher TV show.

Anyway, got my 4 Ultimate City Hunters today. I'm in work so I've only opened one, definitely gonna need the hairdryer treatment on the joints to get them moving and to straighten the figure out as he's wonky as ***k. Sure enough the lid for the wrist computer broke off without me even touching it, awful design. Another annoyance is that some of the dreads are curled and awkwardly pushed to one side due to the positions they were forced into in the packaging and some of the beading is unpainted.

On the plus side this articulation will be great once I get it working. I'm already very impressed by the arms - even with the elbows stuck at the moment I can already use the swivels at the top of the bicep to eliminate the default cowboy stance that the older figures are stuck with.

Last edited:
After opening up all four of my Ult.CH Predators I discovered one of them missing one piece of knee-armour - I'm not too bothered about that though as it's hard to notice and I might be able to use the knee-pad from the McFarlane figure.

They all needed the hairdryer treatment for the joints and I even needed to slice away paint or glue or something that was preventing the hips from working properly on 2 of them - this after pulling off the legs to access the joints. Then I had to twist them with a pliers to get them rotating. So a lot of preparation work involved in this release before you can start having fun.

But I think I will have fun. The articulation is fantastic - it's what this character deserved from the beginning and the aesthetics are largely unaffected. The accessories are excellent and I'm about to start using them and setting up the various poses/scenes that I bought this many figures for. No warping of the spears from what I can tell.

I'm happy enough with this figure. I hope they also make a BD version with this body. And I hope they make Harrigan, released alongside the Predator so as to give him the best chance of sales by association.

Back