NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up my first ( and only AvP) pred today. The temple guard. Love it!

Loaded to the gills with accessories, a nifty design, and none of the baggage of the other fraud characters :cool::lol

Last edited:
For those who have the predator trophy wall with skulls what are your thoughts of it? I can't believe I let this one slip by me but I got one with skulls off e bay the other day and I can't wait to get it. It looks awesome. I hope neca does something like this from the Alien line someday.

yea, that's not a good sign. If I'm lucky enough to get a copy great, if not I guess I won't lose sleep over it.

If I remember correctly, they said the online stock would only be placed online during SDCC. Right now they are doing pre-orders for those that will be picking up the exclusives at the Con.

For those who have the predator trophy wall with skulls what are your thoughts of it? I can't believe I let this one slip by me but I got one with skulls off e bay the other day and I can't wait to get it. It looks awesome. I hope neca does something like this from the Alien line someday.

It is awesome, an absolute must-have for anyone collecting NECA's Predators. One of those things I look at and think ''I can't believe they made that'', just because it seems like one of those things you put on your wishlist even knowing it'll probably never happen. But that did.

If I remember correctly, they said the online stock would only be placed online during SDCC. Right now they are doing pre-orders for those that will be picking up the exclusives at the Con.

Ah ok gotcha cool

It is awesome, an absolute must-have for anyone collecting NECA's Predators. One of those things I look at and think ''I can't believe they made that'', just because it seems like one of those things you put on your wishlist even knowing it'll probably never happen. But that did.

Thanks a-dev, that's what I was hoping to hear. I should get it tomorrow or Thursday - can't wait!

Group shot of All the masked AVP's

13235179_10154188553394346_1937456876085111712_o.jpg

Awesome pic Psycho! It's funny to me that Randy at NECA claims to hate the AvP movies and designs so much yet these are probably the best Predator figures they've ever made. These really are just spectacular figures. They are so awesome I have bought 2 of each and I don't usually do that.

Awesome pic Psycho! It's funny to me that Randy at NECA claims to hate the AvP movies and designs so much yet these are probably the best Predator figures they've ever made. These really are just spectacular figures. They are so awesome I have bought 2 of each and I don't usually do that.

I bought 2 sets of 14 and 15 and keep the hands and blades and sold off the bodies for 15 each

Yeah I doubled up on my purchases of 14 and 15 as well. The figures are killer and probably my favorite NECA predators so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... that's called being a professional and I can't wait for the Alien: Resurrection figures :D

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

... that's called being a professional and I can't wait for the Alien: Resurrection figures :D

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Agreed about professionalism. I get that it's just business and there is nothing for NECA to gain by making terrible figures just because Randy doesn't care for the source material. I just think it's funny that the designs he hates are some of the best figures they have ever made. And if that trend continues then the Resurrection figures should really be something :)

maybe its part of their legal contract to hype a 'hard line' pre-event?

Post-event maybe they can soften? Maybe?....

Back