NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

Im more excited for the Ultimate P1 & P2 then most anything else offered in the coming months! Both feature almost 30 POA, updated features and multiple heads and hands. I'm gonna buy a few cases for customs.

I think I'll buy the 2 ultimate Preds. They look amazing...my only 7" figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys remember when the Kenner wave and Clan Leader are going to be available? July?

Man, these AVP Predators are exceptional, honestly possibly my favorite line they've done.

l9FX1Gw.jpg

KcIxmyT.jpg

YTQhhrV.jpg

XfUqoHA.jpg

Like, not only are they really well sculpted, but they are incredibly well put together. Barely any QC issues or paint problems. Bravo NECA. Bravo.

The silver and black really make it look unique. Too bad it's going to be all bright and 90's toy like. Oh well. I could probably do something like that pretty quick myself.

Man, these AVP Predators are exceptional, honestly possibly my favorite line they've done.

l9FX1Gw.jpg

KcIxmyT.jpg

YTQhhrV.jpg

XfUqoHA.jpg

Like, not only are they really well sculpted, but they are incredibly well put together. Barely any QC issues or paint problems. Bravo NECA. Bravo.

That lighting temperature is crazy.

Wolf also exists in the same insane neon color world.

ZNiPEaa.jpg

also

y0psKJL.jpg

I've been taking a ton of these pics since my absence here. I have way too much. :lol

To the Predator fans here, has there ever been any female Predators shown in any media ? Or is it something not shown yet ? Do you think NECA could do a female Predator as a concept figure in the Predator line much like the albino warrior recently for their Aliens line ?

Back