NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed about professionalism. I get that it's just business and there is nothing for NECA to gain by making terrible figures just because Randy doesn't care for the source material. I just think it's funny that the designs he hates are some of the best figures they have ever made. And if that trend continues then the Resurrection figures should really be something :)

Sometimes i find that when a creator hates having to do something he or she has to really stretch their imagination and find something they like and then work the hell out of it to make the whole thing work. Same could be said for Randy and the AVP line. He may not like it personally but maybe others on his team do so through them he can see whats cool about it and may not like them, but appreciate them all the same. Plus, the AVP series is quite fun and has quite a following despite what some strict fans of just the Alien or Predator movies will say. Me ? I like them a lot, especially the first one and if they made a third one I am sure it'll be fun too but possibly more in line with the recent comics or movie canon since it appears Fox wants a united world now.

And also agree that seeing how well the AVP figures turned out makes me more excited for the Resurrection line. The Newborn and Ripley 8 should be amazing sculpts.

attachment.php
GENERAL QUESTION

Where are my Predator 1/ Predator 2 ships???

Last edited:
b04d5bddd45171b0a6ce4eed91716998.jpg

Just got this today. An amazing figure. Really glad I got hold of this figure. Will post pics soon with my soon to arrive Neca Big Chap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e618baea69312f0fc5abb4705873a49d.jpg
1a8415d95d6bb049e1f86b08a92a2e5c.jpg
5c994067f6692e1042540a0536ac0f7d.jpg
de63bfe3f3c2ab65989e313122c51091.jpg
4e21130ed6055eb9112f70572fed79f3.jpg
bce64eb2013628a1eb72e2cd221754f8.jpg

Neca makes amazing figures! I cannot believe how stunning these 1/4 scale figures are. A lot of presence and are very much worth the money. I always wanted both an Alien and a 1/4 scale predator.

I picked the unmasked city hunter since the scale would make good for a great sculpt. Also, having the hot toys classic Pred modded as my jungle Hunter, I did not want another masked Pred (I kept masked as I hate the seam lines of the HT predators). The two figures have enough articulation that you can achieve most any pose you'd like. The issue I found was balancing, esp with the Big Chap Alien. Any issues aren't big for me with these guys, especially when I think of the money I've paid for Hot Toys. This is well worth it. I doubt I would buy anymore of the Neca 1/4 scales, but this is due to space constraints and the beginning of the end of collecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased the Bad Blood Predator last weekend and holey smokes, this thing is amazing. I think it's risen to the top of my favorites list.

nH4xCkP.jpg

IV0LBgn.jpg

pwa2DGJ.jpg

EzwcVq4.jpg

1HmZDts.jpg

Bbn21XB.jpg

zJv0z89.jpg

DyP42nb.jpg

GyZ73Ln.jpg

Ozgv13e.jpg

I posted these in the 1/4 predator thread, but also posting here.

Pics of my latest awesomeness! Armor, bones, leather strings, plasma caster wires, dread repaint by me. Everything else by Badvermin (skin repaint, quills, bio repaint, skirt repaint, netting and other stuff). The quills and skin repaint in particular are insane. This is so awesome!

Badvermin is awesome to deal with!!!

IMG_1044.jpg
IMG_1037.jpg
IMG_1038.jpg
IMG_1039.jpg
IMG_1041.jpg
IMG_1042.jpg
IMG_1028.jpg

Last edited:
@bebe13junior told you that you're gonna like unmasked CH. P.S. About the end of collecting imagine that 1/4 awesomeness for AVP and AVPR Wolf!!!

It does says in the description.

Psycho, I know you've contacted NECA on Twitter in the past. If you have the chance, it'd be awesome if you could get their take on whether the new LED City Hunter's mask will be as pitted as the first version? Or if they've addressed (some of) that.

Psycho, I know you've contacted NECA on Twitter in the past. If you have the chance, it'd be awesome if you could get their take on whether the new LED City Hunter's mask will be as pitted as the first version? Or if they've addressed (some of) that.

Have no clue but guess we'll find out at SDCC.

Only answer given was summer and fall. Randy said all info will be released closer to solicitation.

Really excited for the ultimate JH and CH figures. Sorry if I missed it, but has it been confirmed whether they will have any additional articulation like the AvP figs? It's not a deal breaker for me either way, but it would be nice to have opening gauntlet computers, double jointed elbows, ab crunch, etc.

I'm pretty sure the Ultimate city hunter proto was using the new body with the improved articulation...these should be sweet

Back