NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone selling MOC Predators - Berserker (masked and/or unmasked), Tracker & Falconer?

Randy is back on Twitter:

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 19h19 hours ago
NECA Retweeted
so so so so so busy
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS So so so so so quite..........

NECA Retweeted
we sure do - some major news is about to drop within the next week
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS things have been quiet for a few.Usually this means we have some awesomeness of some sort on the way. How are things going Randy?

NECA Retweeted
huge announcement and reveal coming possibly on monday
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS u have been very quiet recently. What miracles do u have in store for us now?!

And a couple more..

NECA Retweeted
a full on NUKE - believe that
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS Randy's been puttin in work, when that happens you know he's about to Drop a good news bomb on us!

NECA Retweeted
something great, really really great that i have had in the works for ages
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS nothing worse when randy hasn't tweeted for days!i have been bored out of my head !must be something good on the agenda #neca

Is there a significance to May 23rd..

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 17h17 hours ago
NECA Retweeted
no but there is a reason we are announcing it on Monday.... only hint I am giving
NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS Maybe a monster Monday announcement?

I'm still waiting on HTs Chopper. Got a few NECAs BNIB; AvP2 warrior and Predalien open mouth. NECA are making me want to pick up their stuff more and more. I set out to collect high end only but disheartening to have to save up so long for eye wateringly expensive things. The idea of a NECA splurge is growing in my head. I love the 'novelty' stuff they do; mid cloaks, thermals etc. Might plump for those

I was hoping for a 1/4 scale hot toys predator but I think I'll instead go for the cheaper yet still amazing Neca figure. I already have a modded Classic Pred to look like jungle Hunter so I think I'll grab the Pred 2 City Hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats for the purchase. You're gonna love it. Are you planning to purchase masked one as well??

That was the debate. I already have a modded Classic Predator that has the bone trophies and satchel to look more like the Jungle Hunter so I did not really need another jungle Pred. Tho I don't like the movie, I really like the design of the city hunter Pred (masked and unmasked). I paid a bit extra to get an unmasked because I think in the 1/4 scale the face detail is great and better than the HT which have the seams (where you can detach the mandibles and fit the mask). Ok maybe not better detail, that's debatable, but I really didn't like the HT seams. I'd love to get more but I'm trying to keep my collection nice and tight. And I'm still trying to find space for my 1/4 HT Boba and futures 1/4 Storm and Vader.

Back