NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Few NECA update regarding the Ultimate P1/P2 Preds

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 2h2 hours ago
NECA Retweeted Justinian
When it happens it would require new arms and new upper and lower torso with the added articulation NECA added,
Justinian @I0QqFVT7XgcrGLw
@NECA_TOYS Will the ultimate Pred have the new mold?

Dane Mercer
‏@RAAM22
@NECA_TOYS to clarify ultimate JH and CH would have double elbows and torso artic?
11:37 AM - 14 Jan 2016

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 2h2 hours ago
NECA Retweeted Justinian
When it happens it would require new arms and new upper and lower torso with the added articulation NECA added,
Justinian @I0QqFVT7XgcrGLw
@NECA_TOYS Will the ultimate Pred have the new mold?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 3h3 hours ago
NECA Retweeted 9-LaRs
in the works NECA added,
9-LaRs @ROTLP
@NECA_TOYS Hey Randy. Not sure if this been asked before, but any chance of seeing a Ultimate Predator? Jungle or City?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 23h23 hours ago
NECA Retweeted John Felix Harman
probably not, all the series are full. prob 2017 along w a new Wolf hopefully NECA added,
John Felix Harman @calisurfrguy
@NECA_TOYS sweet even more excited will we see avpr warriors 2.0 this year????
1 retweet 8 likes
Reply Retweet 1
Like 8
More

Last edited:
I agree. It's nice to pick your own from a selection.

I think $20 (here in the US) for the Predator figures is a steal for the quality we get. I don't know how Neca makes a profit.

My Toys R Us had them in stock.... They were in the Marvel section with wrong price tags for some reason. I was going to stick with just the Scar that I ordered online, but ended up getting the Celtic and Chopper. They're just so damn good.

View attachment 236058

View attachment 236059

Looks like I'm headed to TRU!

Anyone have any ideas for some good poses?

uploadfromtaptalk1453178953580.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453178966306.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453178979427.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Deleted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 271
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 271
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 272
Did you intentionally put him in front of the food processor er...I mean...food chopper?

Guess you don't need it anymore with that superior Chopper to dice things for you.

Definitely the best Predators Neca have made. Celtic gets a lot of love but now I have these two assembled Chopper may edge it for me. I’m ready for an Ultimate City Hunter.

toy haul 063.jpg

I'm loving these AVP figures as well,but between the 2 sets i've purchased,Scar was missing his lower leg sword sheath and Celtic missing his throwing star/shuriken,lol. Might try tweeting NECA,returning them would be more of a hassle i think.

I'm loving these AVP figures as well,but between the 2 sets i've purchased,Scar was missing his lower leg sword sheath and Celtic missing his throwing star/shuriken,lol. Might try tweeting NECA,returning them would be more of a hassle i think.

Yeah just contact NECA CS and they will send you replacement

Back