NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aliens-vs-predator-game-.jpg

Wish Neca consider to make this 2010 AVP Game's Predator,love's double wrist blades!
These exist AVP movie Pred should be easy mod with like the Scarface.

My TRU had the new AVP Preds in which I was surprised and I picked up Scar. I have to say hands down the best Pred to date. It's just so awesome. I'll be picking up the masked version if it hits my store and the AVP Aliens.

These new AVP Preds are works of art really. Paint is awesome, detail is amazing. Nice accessories too. One issue... QC. I got one of each and two have issues, one a major issue. Scar is perfect. Chopper feet are very loose and the right leg is slightly longer then the left. I was able to post it ok so it's not noticeable and a little superglue in the foot joints lets him stand. Celtic on the other hand is a mess. Took it out of the package and right leg came off. wasn't even attached. Peg wasn't broken so I tried pushing it in. Had to heat it up with hot water to get it up there all the way. I thought it would then be ok but man, right leg way maybe 1/4 inch longer. Not due to it not being pushed in all the way (although maybe it has just a little to do with it) but the thigh/knee was further down then the left one. So back it goes. I hope they have some left so I can exchange it. Sucks because the toy store I go to is 1/2 hr away, $5 bridge toll and good amount of gas. I'll be sure to open the replacement there.

I have had uneven leg issues (and loose joint issues) with Neca figures before but always managed to just deal with it with a wide leg pose but never seen anything as bad as that Celtic Predator. I'd advise anyone picking these up to look at the space between the knee/thigh joints on each leg to make sure they are about the same before you choose one.

Jay

I saw the AVP figures yesterday at TRU. I'm kind of under impressed :pfft:

I think it's time for a new body sculpt Neca, these looked like repainted series figures with new heads and accessories :slap

Does it look like the Aliens figure line keeps getting better and better and Predator takes a step back?

I saw the AVP figures yesterday at TRU. I'm kind of under impressed :pfft:

I think it's time for a new body sculpt Neca, these looked like repainted series figures with new heads and accessories :slap

Does it look like the Aliens figure line keeps getting better and better and Predator takes a step back?

They are new bodies...... And these are the best yet NECA has put out...

NECA_Predator_AVP_Proto_Size_Comparison.jpg

These new AVP Preds are works of art really. Paint is awesome, detail is amazing. Nice accessories too. One issue... QC. I got one of each and two have issues, one a major issue. Scar is perfect. Chopper feet are very loose and the right leg is slightly longer then the left. I was able to post it ok so it's not noticeable and a little superglue in the foot joints lets him stand. Celtic on the other hand is a mess. Took it out of the package and right leg came off. wasn't even attached. Peg wasn't broken so I tried pushing it in. Had to heat it up with hot water to get it up there all the way. I thought it would then be ok but man, right leg way maybe 1/4 inch longer. Not due to it not being pushed in all the way (although maybe it has just a little to do with it) but the thigh/knee was further down then the left one. So back it goes. I hope they have some left so I can exchange it. Sucks because the toy store I go to is 1/2 hr away, $5 bridge toll and good amount of gas. I'll be sure to open the replacement there.

I have had uneven leg issues (and loose joint issues) with Neca figures before but always managed to just deal with it with a wide leg pose but never seen anything as bad as that Celtic Predator. I'd advise anyone picking these up to look at the space between the knee/thigh joints on each leg to make sure they are about the same before you choose one.

Jay

Just contact Neca CS they will send you an replacement

Have you actually seen these in hand yet..it looks anything but these pics. So generic :slap

Ok maybe they are a tad too yellow, big deal. They are only $20. It's not like we are paying $200+ for them. An simple repaint would be all it needs. But it's not that big of a deal to me. And yes I have them in hand. I was one of the very first few to have them in hand.

Did I miss something I know these AVP predators are meh, but what brought up fish and butterscotch :dunno

Back