NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2llf0hi.jpg

I really hope that guy comes in one of those cool window boxes. Always liked the cover art for that game.

Psycho, keep up the awesome work with the photography.

The Scarface is looking great. Amazing what they will be accomplishing.

Just got Scar from Amazon today. The word 'badass' doesn't even begin to describe how freaking incredible this thing is. Holy s*** NECA.

I noticed he has little slots for his weapons to be stored which is a nice touch. Is there anywhere on his body where you can store his shruiken though?

Just got Scar from Amazon today. The word 'badass' doesn't even begin to describe how freaking incredible this thing is. Holy s*** NECA.

I noticed he has little slots for his weapons to be stored which is a nice touch. Is there anywhere on his body where you can store his shruiken though?
No since it doesn't close there is no way for him to store it on him.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

More AVP Queen news:

NECA
‏@NECA_TOYS NECA Retweeted Daniel Williams
If we do one it would be all new & different just like the movie NECA added,
Daniel Williams @Psycho_50501
@NECA_TOYS Will the AVP Queen have an different sculpt and size compared to the Aliens Queen?

IMG_20160201_151227.jpg

This is my absolute favourite Neca Figure- absolute perfekt for me.
I like this beautiful Maks. I hear that the jungle predator usually should look like this but they decide to use a "creepy" mask for the movie.
i have the guardian variant with predator 2 armor. Next predator i wanted to have is with an other armor. i dont want just a head change. The classic predator 1/4 ist still to expensive for me. any idea for me?

View attachment 242231

This is my absolute favourite Neca Figure- absolute perfekt for me.
I like this beautiful Maks. I hear that the jungle predator usually should look like this but they decide to use a "creepy" mask for the movie.
i have the guardian variant with predator 2 armor. Next predator i wanted to have is with an other armor. i dont want just a head change. The classic predator 1/4 ist still to expensive for me. any idea for me?

The 1/4 masked JH led is dropping next month.

Back