NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finishing touches on weapons. Does that include providing hands that can hold those weapons?

Just a sly dig on my part. NECA and HT have a tendency not to give Predators much in the way of gripping hands. They give you all kinds of useless closed and open hands though. Go figure.

Finishing touches on weapons. Does that include providing hands that can hold those weapons?

Just a sly dig on my part. NECA and HT have a tendency not to give Predators much in the way of gripping hands. They give you all kinds of useless closed and open hands though. Go figure.

I know!!! I have many Pred hands that are either Closed or Wide open, their just laying around.

n5s6.jpg

^^^ cool pic :D

Any one else have problems with some of the Preds Leg joints? I have the Water emergence Pred and he is soo damn loose, that he can't stand up straight. He keeps bending back, the 2 joints in between the legs are really loose. I have about 3 or 4 Predator figures like this :'(

Anybody else notice the NES Predator Neca are using as their twitter avatar? Guessing one of the surprises could be that. The Jason NES looked awesome so I would be in for a Predator one.

Can’t post pics etc. not even sure this comment has been posted… :horror

Anybody else notice the NES Predator Neca are using as their twitter avatar? Guessing one of the surprises could be that. The Jason NES looked awesome so I would be in for a Predator one.

Can’t post pics etc. not even sure this comment has been posted… :horror

Thanks for the heads up!!! Here's the pic.

uha4ugag.jpg

Hopefully it'll look similar to the NES Robocop figure :D

That’s the one cheers mate. I usually chuck the packaging from Neca figures but these ones are great. Will be kept and displayed with the figure.

Picked up Wasp and Battle armor Lost Preds yesterday. Battle Armor Lost Pred is so freakin' cool, he looks massive in the packaging with all of his cool tech gear and helmet.

Yes.I had the same problem with my masked city hunter.His right hip joint is very loose.I don't know the reason.I want to order the battle armor lost predator,but i heard his hip joints are loose too.Is any way to correct this defect ? I think we must send neca some complaint letters.

Looks like their NES Predator Avatar has turned into an actual figure now? Hope we see more at toy fair.

Back