NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually surprised to see them since nobody on here had reported sightings.But i copped the last Dutch so i got there just in time i think.I'm ready for series 12 as well,it seems like forever waiting between series lol.

Got my series 11 today! They all Kick ***!!

5yvajuqa.jpg

abuqede2.jpg

ema5yqyd.jpg

unusu9e9.jpg

unuha3yr.jpg

The only Nitpick for me is Armored Pred had the same In between the thighs problem. He's too loose and wobbles back and forth too much :( I have a feeling he's going to take a plunge.

Those hands look too green to me.

LoveD the Neca Preds but I think I am done with them, I make a jump to HT and others, I dont like Necas paint applications, bad QC, breakings and reuse of parts, also having to buy different figures just for a new head or set of mandibles.

1/4 for me dont make it, too big to display and I dont see much of a difference from the inferior version of Dutch.

That's too bad. To be honest that's was the one I was looking forward to the most!

how can that be, the one you were looking forward to the most? neca said they were going to make it? or did you just assume neca would do more arnold figures and kill the predator line? enough of humans in this line seriously, they should focus more on kenner preds, avp predators, or even original designs like the borg one.

how can that be, the one you were looking forward to the most? neca said they were going to make it? or did you just assume neca would do more arnold figures and kill the predator line? enough of humans in this line seriously, they should focus more on kenner preds, avp predators, or even original designs like the borg one.
Yes. Just based on rumors I was hoping they'd make it and looking forward to it not knowing for sure. I guess it's still possible...

Just got the Battle Armor predator , its a cool piece.I love the red lense, but i would not get this if you are not into the art of a predator

I want to get the Battle Armor Pred...I'll have to see if I can hunt one down. A buddy of mine found a Hive Wars Pred from series 10, I always wanted a Pred with the primary skin tone as blue...reminds me of the Mad Predator from the AVP arcade game!

I want to get the Battle Armor Pred...I'll have to see if I can hunt one down. A buddy of mine found a Hive Wars Pred from series 10, I always wanted a Pred with the primary skin tone as blue...reminds me of the Mad Predator from the AVP arcade game!

We just got them in Toys r us , i would check.Hes very future looking , i like him.Not so much the wasp

Back