NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone took this pic in that ACBA page, it looks pretty bad ***.

1535369_628656613888515_1206950411_n.jpg

Damn that's awesome!! But I wouldn't put my figs in dirty water.

yeah.... screw that LOL :lol water can get inside the plastic and create mold (happened to me before)

no sir... NO WAY

I could see that with something that is in the HT price range, but this is NECA.

Where do you store you figures that you get mold?

Shame the Water Emergence Predator didn't turn out well, would have been great to use in that photo. Also a shame they used the wrong Dutch figure for the scene they are suggesting. The one without the camo-vest would have been more appropriate, my personal favorite one.

Man I need to ship up with these Predators from NECA.

I last bought the Series 8 collection and I'm now on the hunt for Series 9 and 10.

I will only pick up the two Preds from Series 11 as the Arnie figure doesn't do anything for me.

EDIT - I just picked up the SSC Jedi Master Yoda figure for the same price that I would have paid for BOTH the NECA Predator Series 9 and 10 figures so my wait for them continues.

Last edited:
Man I need to ship up with these Predators from NECA.

I last bought the Series 8 collection and I'm now on the hunt for Series 9 and 10.

I will only pick up the two Preds from Series 11 as the Arnie figure doesn't do anything for me.

EDIT - I just picked up the SSC Jedi Master Yoda figure for the same price that I would have paid for BOTH the NECA Predator Series 9 and 10 figures so my wait for them continues.

Me too my last one was Hippie :lol trying to catch up is going to be a nightmare. Fortunately I only want the Lost and possibly future Dark Horse Predators.

I could see that with something that is in the HT price range, but this is NECA.

Where do you store you figures that you get mold?

no, many years ago one of my figures that I washed and got water inside started getting moldy because of the leftover water. I had to throw it away. Water and figures is a bad combo.

Got the Final Battle P1 2 pack today, rather unexpectedly, I hadn't checked my email in awhile. There must have been a notification.

Paint on Dutch is OK, blood is a bit overdone but not massively I don't think. The paint on the Predator though blows chunks. His mandibles on one side are painted really dark for some reason, looks bad. His eyes are also too big and cartoony.

Still, glad to get this final version of Dutch. I presume they aren't gonna make a casual red-shirt version.

Last edited:
Started playing catch up today. I’m assuming the Lost tribe were more appealing to people than the Super Preds. :(

Managed to order the wall and skull pack with Borg (Original) Ram and Snake. Already had Hippie and Elder but I need to replace my City hunter with the masked one at some point.

Seems to me looking at these Dutch figures that if they try to paint anything more than a black pupil for eyes it ends up looking off.

My shirted Dutch has great eyes, dead-on Arnie. And its just black dots.

My shirtless Dutch and the newest one from the 2 pack have attempts at painted-in irises too and they don't look so good.

What is ACBA?

Yup, Articulated Comic Book Art, like they said before me :D

They get cutouts from comicbook onomatopoeias, backgrounds, lighthing, pose their figures and snap pictures, you see some pretty cool stuff sometimes, it's mostly corny superhero pics but there are some pics like the pred one too.

Back