NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops, sorry guys. I thought this was the HT thread. :slap :monkey4

epic-fail-gifs-19.gif

teased on NECA's FB page, someone commented it looked like Renegade Predator from weapons from the old Kenner Line

o8tjy0.jpg

Renegade famously came in a two pack with 79 alien....I wonder if they'd also add in the alien with the blackish purple tinted dome...body done completely black...

tumblr_m9oysmFTPn1qbvf8o.jpg

Btw this alien is the closest we ever got to having the original 5 point articulated kenner alien figure proto. Before reaction figures, that is

Last edited:
Renegade famously came in a two pack with 79 alien....I wonder if they'd also add in the alien with the blackish purple tinted dome...body done completely black...

tumblr_m9oysmFTPn1qbvf8o.jpg

Btw this alien is the closest we ever got to having the original 5 point articulated kenner alien figure proto. Before reaction figures, that is

Isn't that the one that looked the most like the 1987 Pred of all the Kenner figures? What's the point in making that?......besides their not really having to change much and therefore making easy money. Ok that.

:lol

Those are the only small Kenner figures that are actually based on the original film designs, so yeah, they might as well just re-re-re-re-re-release the 87 Pred and 79 Alien.

I do love the classic Predator comics and look forward to seeing what ones Neca make. I wanna see this guy made too :pray:

dark_horse_comics_big_482-580x464.jpg

Back