NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
teased on NECA's FB page, someone commented it looked like Renegade Predator from weapons from the old Kenner Line

o8tjy0.jpg

**** yeah! The renegade was my 1st predator, I still have the comic and everything! I definitely have to get this one! Unless it's a repaint of the jungle pred.

Hoping for a removable mask!

Please stop Kenner predators :( we want the AvP predators!

Well there are Members here that have a special place for the Kenner 2.0's but to me they aren't too special. I'd rather have some AvP Preds but if they release more Kenners than I'll more than likely buy them. Just to complete my NECA Preds.

Yes. I hate that those movies always seem to be second fiddle.

I love the characters and the different masks.....

The fact that NECA continues to put out other media figures first is great and all, but I still think there is hope for more of the AvP line.

Heck it would be awesome if NECA brought out the 3 main Preds from AvP and the Ancient Preds plus a kick *** Elder Pred!!! I would buy them ALL!!! Come on Neca!!!

I still think Neca is going to end up skipping on the AVP predators. They are probably going to milk the Kenner predators until they cannot sell them anymore and then be like
"Well our last Kenner series didn't sell so well so we have to cancel the AVP series, sorry"

Not sure if I'm late to the party, but the next Kenner Pred is Renegade Predator.

edit- I am late to the party. But cool news none the less. Even though it will just be a repaint of JH.

Last edited:
They've already said that they are going to make them.

yeah but they keep delaying them. Also AVP is the most hated movie for NECA.
Many many times, countless times they would say how they hated that movie and they wouldn't want to make figures.
Now they keep making Kenner preds and pushing the AVP preds back, I honestly am almost expecting them to say something went wrong and they have to cancel the AVP line

i love the kenner predators , i hope they only do scar, chopper celtic, and wolf for avp then steer away from that series and go back to kenner waves.

Randy said on Twitter one Kenner wave a year. There no way they would pass up the avp predators. They can us the same avp predator body and make a few different ones.

Yup, the AVP1 preds are a bit stockier than the regulars, or at least they have thicker armors, I guess they can use the same bodies just re do the armors.

Personally I'm only interested in Wolf.

The AVP Predators are definitely buffer. The originals have a bit of fat on their bodies, whereas the AVP's are all muscle and still larger in mass. Throw on the full armor suit and you can see why fans call them linebackers.

Back