NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing it'll be shrunk version of the current underwhelming 1:4 figure. Not sure I can get excited about that. It did have some improvements but according to guys with more of an eye for Predator accuracy than me it still fell pretty far short. And if the paint was that bad at 1:4 I shudder to think what it could be like on an 8" figure....mind you, I don't recoil in horror at the paintjob on the one I have currently so...maybe it'll be as good as one can expect at that size.

Hey bud - I picked them up at a local toy show here in Los Angeles called Frank and Sons. Don't think they've started hitting Toys R Us quite yet.

Sweet, I live close to them, didn't know they got them in yet. Thanks!

Also, for the Wasp predator, are the lenses on the mask smooth or textured? The prototype i saw at SDCC had smooth lenses, but it looks like in your pics it has textured lenses...

Sweet, I live close to them, didn't know they got them in yet. Thanks!

Also, for the Wasp predator, are the lenses on the mask smooth or textured? The prototype i saw at SDCC had smooth lenses, but it looks like in your pics it has textured lenses...

Nice! You're a Frank and Sons regular huh? They're actually open every day until Christmas right now, I was surprised to find they do that. Only one dealer had the new preds when I went on Wednesday, so you might need to look around if you go (my regular NECA hook up - Nora's booth didn't have 'em).

Wasp's lenses are smooth, but there is a little gloss paint or glue or something right along the edges of 'em. Maybe that's giving a textured look in the pics?

Nice! You're a Frank and Sons regular huh? They're actually open every day until Christmas right now, I was surprised to find they do that. Only one dealer had the new preds when I went on Wednesday, so you might need to look around if you go (my regular NECA hook up - Nora's booth didn't have 'em).

Wasp's lenses are smooth, but there is a little gloss paint or glue or something right along the edges of 'em. Maybe that's giving a textured look in the pics?

Yeah, I usually buy from Nora too, she always has the best prices and selection. I live only about a half-hour away from F&S, and I love going there, I only just found out about it's existance 2 years ago. I used to order everything online, but now I can buy nearly everything in person, and at better prices.

As far as the lenses go, my eyes are probably playing tricks on me.:lol

Updated Visual Guide from NECA.

hu2aruhe.jpg

Have 33/52 (not counting the P1 final battle 2 pack which I have yet to receive) - some of them I no longer care for and are boxed away.

Back