NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost:

I feel the same, painting this stuff is always fun. Especially on a quarter scale, you got a lot of room for small details and all. :)

Personally, I'm looking forward to customizing and repainting my Elder. But I find the entire customizing process to be a rewarding and relaxing experience from start to finish, rather than a pain or inconvenience.

I repainted six figures over the weekend, when I had only planned on fixing one little spot on a helmet. I slip into the zone and next thing I know I've repainted everything in reach.

They reuse old P1 body without the new articulation. Shame on you Neca. What next ? 2014 Elder 1/4 with new articulation ?

Last edited:
shoes and necklace of bones?

The Elder have no shoes, but his feet are to high on the joints. The feet must be more inside the armor.

On the necklace your right.

Further this figure have so many inaccuracies:

-no cobra belt buckles
-wristblades(the Elder have no wristblades)
-open mouth(the elder have in this scenes are closed mouth)
-inaccurate musket
-no belts on his genital protection

To me it looks like a big 8" version, no inprovements.
It looks a little bit soft and cheap

https://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120615075009/avp/images/c/cb/Elder_Predator.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qyrXJOUXhAA/Tpr89F_DNiI/AAAAAAAAAwE/niK7RqVvtq4/s1600/cap065pz3.jpg

I don't know if this is where I can post pictures of Dutch, but I figured since he's obviously a huge part of the franchise, it must be. :lol

Honestly NECA did outstanding with this figure. Puts the T2/T1 Arnies to shame.
6761_539919892734132_1751206754_n.jpg

8540_541333085926146_44061665_n.jpg

1002075_541332792592842_115320609_n.jpg

The Elder in those newer close-up shots is still a prototype though, that's the thing. If they can't get the body paint right on the prototype, what chance does the final product have?

^ :lol :monkey1

Man - the likenesses on the Dutch figures is sensational. :rock

a-dev - which Dutch do you prefer? I'm gonna try & get the muddy one & the green vest / camo undershirt one.

it looks to me this is a first production run, they don't do prototypes on 1/4 scale, its always on the 12inch. I think we all know that.

still a good buy for its price, I will have a lot of fun customizing this bad boy.

First look at the 1/4 Elder coming this summer.

BMamj5iCEAIYAQd.jpg:large

ooh nooo... Neca, why don't you put the cobra belt instead of the only 'regular' belt ???? hope you change the dred colour into blue on final product.
oooh neca, don't put the elder in shame :pray:

despite what majority think to my opinion neca has one of the greatest sculptors...if only their colour department was up for the task...

Boring and basic paint application. I really hate that netting, destructs all the superb sculpting.

I assume it will come with a pair of left hands, gripping and an open one.

Would like to see Hot Toys new Elder in 1/6 or 1/4 to compare!!Think I would have to buy this one just in case although I prefer the 1/6 scale

Any news of a new and improved 6`` or 18 cm Elder?

Back