NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paintjob looks bad but thats fixable for me, the patterns on his skin are nowhere to be seen and the armour should be darker...

Last edited:
another pass for me, same cheap chicken wire netting, no improvement on the netting whatsoever , thanks again randy falkhead.

Picked mine up at Amok Time today. Love the Mud Dutch! Shirtless Dutch is nice but not as good as Jungle Patrol Dutch in my opinion. Something about the face sculpt is meh and too similar to the other one. Would have preferred a "Get to the choppa," sculpt!

newdutch1_zpsbdba8d01.jpg

newdutch2_zpsa3cafeb8.jpg

only problem I see is the continuity of the vests. they are all supposed to be black, but the jungle extraction dutch has dark brown, jungle patrol has dark green, and finally shirtless dutch has black. it doesn't ruin the figures, but the conituity kinda bugs me.

also, anyone planning on making a John Matrix Custom? it seems SOO easy lol.

only problem I see is the continuity of the vests. they are all supposed to be black, but the jungle extraction dutch has dark brown, jungle patrol has dark green, and finally shirtless dutch has black. it doesn't ruin the figures, but the conituity kinda bugs me.

also, anyone planning on making a John Matrix Custom? it seems SOO easy lol.

I believe the "vest" issue is actually a ""tough and cheek" nod to the actual movie production were Arnold vest did change colour throughout the movie

First look at the 1/4 Elder coming this summer.

BMamj5iCEAIYAQd.jpg:large

It's really not too fair to compare, especially since Randy said they're going to adjust the paints app in the final version, but, man, this custom really shines.

BMawu65CQAAArij.jpg:large

Paint apps on the skin look mediocre at best. So dark it's almost indistinguishable from the armor in some parts and there's nowhere near enough contrast in the spotting.

I actually thought this would look better than the P1, but so far it appears to be the ugliest of the lot.

These photos are much better than the one I posted earlier. Much better.

Returned my 1/4 P2 stuff except masked P2. like a-dev said what's the point if they don't do the whole lost tribe. I'll use the cash for aliens S1 and predator S9

Man I am bummed out on this one! I was hoping for a modified version of the prototype but this looks so lackluster. :(

That will be pain in the ***.

I customized 8 inch version.
Not easy thing to do.

Personally, I'm looking forward to customizing and repainting my Elder. But I find the entire customizing process to be a rewarding and relaxing experience from start to finish, rather than a pain or inconvenience.

Personally, I'm looking forward to customizing and repainting my Elder. But I find the entire customizing process to be a rewarding and relaxing experience from start to finish, rather than a pain or inconvenience.

Man I wish I had your positive outlook on customizing! Haha. I find it relaxing for a while, then usually by hour 10 or so I'm ready to hang myself in the closet. :p

Back