NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you think McFarlane's 'gorilla arms' Robocop is better than NECA's, you have to pass that good stuff around my dude. McF's Predators are also garbage. They in no way hold up against NECA's.

No lumps of plastic on mine. Neca's AvP preds aren't out yet. Get over it. You're getting 6 preds from AvP at the least, have some patience. Lord knows you're not going to be complaining when they start rolling out pictures of them.

I don't even want the AvP Predators. I just find it baffling that FAN FILMS get figures before the real films. And I will probably complain about the AvP Predators as well, because they will no doubt be terribly painted.

No company has ever painted the netting correctly.

I agree that BR was a strange choice. I'm not a fan. But you have to admit that Neca does more for their fans than any other company.

I agree that BR was a strange choice. I'm not a fan. But you have to admit that Neca does more for their fans than any other company.

predator_pred2.jpg

Well they certainly made their Predators look better...

NECA is doing a pretty good job. They give their fans what they want for the most part and they're very engaging and helpful. My only complaint would be beating the hell out of dead horses. I mean how many different variants of the same figure do we need? Jesus! I wish NECA could find a way to make every Predator come with removable helmets and some sort of functioning mandibles so you can either display open or closed mouth.

NECA is doing a pretty good job. They give their fans what they want for the most part and they're very engaging and helpful. My only complaint would be beating the hell out of dead horses. I mean how many different variants of the same figure do we need? Jesus! I wish NECA could find a way to make every Predator come with removable helmets and some sort of functioning mandibles so you can either display open or closed mouth.

tumblr_ma434ckEQn1rbcy5zo1_500.gif

I said it before and I will say it again,

The MCF predator 2 reminds me of those Fed up clones in Alien Resurrection, Like if someone did that but with a predator instead of Ripley lol

clonerip.jpg

I can almost see that MCF predator saying "Kill me Kill me"

That abomination on the left always seems to show up every now and then.:yuck

Well, I dont mean to venture out of my comfort zone to get flamed over here...but I will say that abomination is a lot less abominable when posed well. That stance is easily the least flattering way it could possibly have been photographed. (I know, "why bother with articulation if it looks horrible when you try to articulate it?", etc etc) But yeah, the neca ones do look better and as newer figures they should. I still don't hate the McFarlane ones though.:peace

Well, I dont mean to venture out of my comfort zone to get flamed over here...but I will say that abomination is a lot less abominable when posed well. That stance is easily the least flattering way it could possibly have been photographed. (I know, "why bother with articulation if it looks horrible when you try to articulate it?", etc etc) But yeah, the neca ones do look better and as newer figures they should. I still don't hate the McFarlane ones though.:peace

this. posed as it was sculpted it looks good and it can reach his wrist cpu.... necas cant do that. also has the removable mask. jsut sayin, really is not that bad a fig.

"they're very engaging and helpful"
really? :rotfl cuz i couldnt get a reply from their twitter or CS when i had a prob. they were cool on twitter when i was praising them and responded but when i had a legit factory error prob with one of their figs... i didnt exist.

according to redleo the one on the left looks perfectly fine :rotfl:rotfl

i knew people who cant read would say that, but i said the McF AvP predators look fine with them for the time being but nice try anyways.

p.s but if u u had him in a hunched down pose or punched in the gut posed vs an alien in display he'd fit in, and sorry i display my preds in poses vs aliens so to me they do go good in with necas when looking at the display but back to my point if i through in a kenner pred it wouldnt fit as the mcf ones , til these updated kenner homeage ones are released that is xD

Last edited:
I liked that McFarlane's could turn below the shoulder (like Mattel DC Universe figures) plus it has the wrist gauntlet where the door opens to reveal the self destruct device. The important things missing were the elbow joints! If McFarlane spent the extra time and money to make bendable elbows, I would've bought an army of them and customized them all (at the time) to make the Lost Tribe! Instead, it was the way it was and I only bought one (I didn't buy the one with the mask because they had no more!). I have to admit, I like the forehead paint on McFarlane's better!

I did end up putting ball joints similar to what they did in this Robot Chicken episode (P.S.- That's an Aoshima Alien. Not a bad Aliens figure but the hands were too big!)-
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_NTVzsfbgo[/ame]

That McF figure is perfectly fine you snobs.

It was impressive back then. I'm sick of people ****ting on old things.

Back