NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, this guy got an early copy of the NECA Jungle extraction dutch:

Looks pretty sick.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sC9gsPgEWo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sC9gsPgEWo[/ame]

Well, as far as I can see, they used the berserker head with open mandibles, and they sculpted a mask that goes over that, so, the mask is much bigger compared to the body, which is cool cause it's like a ceremonial mask, but the other 2 are already "head-sized" masks, I'm not saying they can't do it, but they didn't, they just re-used the existing sculpting 100%, and threw up and "extra" mask for one of them. :/ disappointing.

Pic posted before.
Neca-NIGHTSTORM-part-of-Predator-Series-10.jpg

Thank you! :goodpost: This looks legit! This is what they SHOULD have done at least for the Kenner tribute figures. Sculpt the masks to fit "over" the heads and around the mandibles. Pretty much all NECA needed to do was follow Kenners lead on these particular characters. It just proves to me that they CAN in fact do it, just baffles me that they didn't. It's disappointing to say the least. Anyway it's time NECa stops being so damn lazy and cheap and just makes a few brand new head sculpts! I like NECA so I don't mean to bash them to hard here but with the approach they're taking I guess Hive Wars Night Recon Predator is COMPLETELY out of the question at this time.

But that removable helmet on the Nightstorm Predator looks SICK like that! :D

Not sure if good or bad lol. Lately they've been doing great until they started copy/pasting predator right? They've been doing other cool stuff too.

I'm iffy too, retail products are rarely as good as the prototypes for most companies.

Agreed.

___

i wonder if neca will do the Kenner Alien vs Predator 2-Pack as a updated verison too that would be so wicked

i wonder if neca will do the Kenner Alien vs Predator 2-Pack as a updated verison too that would be so wicked

Mhmmmm I really don't see the point, cause the warrior alien there is already supposed to be the alien from "Alien" and the renegade predator is already supposed to be the Classic Predator from the 1st movie too.

And I just remembered they already did that "2pack"... sort of.

1298594263_171265442_1-Pictures-of--NECA-2-PACK-ALIENS-VSPREDATOR-MOSC.jpg

Mhmmmm I really don't see the point, cause the warrior alien there is already supposed to be the alien from "Alien" and the renegade predator is already supposed to be the Classic Predator from the 1st movie too.

And I just remembered they already did that "2pack"... sort of.

1298594263_171265442_1-Pictures-of--NECA-2-PACK-ALIENS-VSPREDATOR-MOSC.jpg

whats wrong with more aliens and predators? i mean before seemed like you didnt like them for taking up AvP slots where a 2-pack wouldnt be in a wave it would just be a bonus. seems to me you just dont like the idea of too many different predators, btw that predator doesnt have the updated ball jointed legs and double hinged knees. besides the fact that that one isnt brown they could change it alittle by making it the purple renegade predator vs a alien.

and P.S the kenner predators had mini comics too with the figures the pred here isnt supposed to be the p1.

Last edited:
whats wrong with more aliens and predators? i mean before seemed like you didnt like them for taking up AvP slots where a 2-pack wouldnt be in a wave it would just be a bonus. seems to me you just dont like the idea of too many different predators, btw that predator doesnt have the updated ball jointed legs and double hinged knees. besides the fact that that one isnt brown they could change it alittle by making it the purple renegade predator vs a alien.

and P.S the kenner predators had mini comics too with the figures the pred here isnt supposed to be the p1.

Lol I never said I had anything against the AVP preds coming out, I don't like them except for the wolf, but I don't mind the fact that they're coming out, I just said it was fine by me that the kenner remakes were made before them (before I knew they would be just plain repaints), I'm not sure how I feel about the ball jointed legs, but there's a new classic pred in series 8 with those upgrades, I guess they could twitch it up a little to remake the 2pack, but personally I don't see the point.

PS: I meant it was supposed to be like the equivalent of the classic predator, just look at it, it's the same only with brown armor.

Back