NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen this posted yet...so here ya go...

cityhunter.jpg

tis weird that the breather is attached to the face, no? i recall CH holdin it to his face.

I mean masked city series 7 vs the two pack from earlier this year

the right hand is diff and i also think i have seen mentioned the series 7masked CH appears to have a better paint app. anyone with the 2pack CH can confirm?

would like to know for sure myself. wants maksed CH really effin bad. no room for the 1/4 and waiting till early dec for the series 7 ver is gonna be brutal. :impatient:

considering the 2 pack now...

They should have put the plug bit on the severed part of the arm. McFarlane did that much better I have to say, the general crappiness of their predators notwithstanding.

Yeah, that peg kinda kills the look of the severed arm. And that's how I wanted to pose mine. :/ Maybe I'll just cut off the peg, leaving the arm permanently cut in half.

I think they didn't do that because of the elbow articulation.

Maybe, but on the old McFarlane figure the socket was just two little holes rather than one big deep one :)monkey3) and on the severed arm rather than one large plug there was 2 small and inconspicuous plugs. Unless my memory deceives me.

Anyway, got the rest of the losties today. :yess: I await that battle-damage 2 pack and whatever else they release to give us the last of the trophy skulls. And not forgetting Dutch and all his variants of course.

Sooo my wife brought me a little gift yesterday. A bioshock neca figure. I was checking it over and realized the paint looks pretty nice. Now why don't they put that effort into painting the predators? Or is it because the preds are much more complicated to paint? The figure is much larger than a pred so maybe that had something to do with it too I guess.

Back