NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I missed out then, when P1 came out the cheapest anywhere was 89,

Either way man, you still got a good price for what it is :)
Looks like they're going the Hot Toys route and upping the price with every release.:lol

Yeah, you gotta keep tabs on these Predator NECA figures now.

Prices can start to hike up a few dollars here and there.

Finally got that cloaked P2 today. It sure took its sweet time. Well, its just a clear version of a figure I already have, looks good, I'll try a new pose with him. Wanted the skull mainly.

Finally got that cloaked P2 today. It sure took its sweet time. Well, its just a clear version of a figure I already have, looks good, I'll try a new pose with him. Wanted the skull mainly.

congrats! :impatient::yess::clap.
i only got mine for the trophey skull mainly.

okay I just got Masked City hunter :yess::yess::yess::clap

But I had to pay $100 for him. This small toy shop here got 2 of them, They did not show up at toys R us and when I called all the stores in my area they said they did not think it would come here to my city, that it was not showing up.

I finally just gave in and got him. I really wanted Unmasked 1/4 city hunter so if they make him I might sell this one.

Last edited:
okay I just got Masked City hunter :yess::yess::yess::clap

But I had to pay 100 for him. This small toy shop here got 2 of them, They did not show up at toys R us and when I called all the stores in my area they said they did not think it would come here to my city, that it was not showing up.

I finally just gave in and got him. I really wanted Unmasked 1/4 city hunter so if they make him I might sell this one.

Which City Hunter did you buy? The 7inch or the 1:4 scale?

^^word same question.

can we expect this next wave with masked CH anytime now or more like mid-late november?

daily trips to rus to check i see comin in my future.

got 1:4 scale City hunter, lol would be crazy if I spent 100 bucks on the little one.

I have the 7 inch masked city hunter and the unmasked city hunter,
today I got the 1:4 scale but I don't think I will open him, I really want a 1:4 scale Unmasked city hunter pred, I really hope NECA releases him

got 1:4 scale City hunter, lol would be crazy if I spent 100 bucks on the little one.

I have the 7 inch masked city hunter and the unmasked city hunter,
today I got the 1:4 scale but I don't think I will open him, I really want a 1:4 scale Unmasked city hunter pred, I really hope NECA releases him

No kidding. Thanks for clearing that up. :lol

sooo its nov 3rd. news of the next wave hitting retail should be soon yeah? ;)

prolly more like mid to late nov. jeeebus i wants that 6inch CH. drop it neca dropssss it!

FINALLY HAVE THE ENTIRE LOST TRIBE!!

But I need to re-buy Gaurdian, since both his legs broke off and I currently have his head on the unmasked City hunter's body, but I really love the paint job on the Gaurdian so I'll have to re-buy him. THEN after that I will TRULY have the entire lost tribe!! I"ll post pics soon!

^^awesome!

went to my LCS intent on gettin a lost tribe member but coudlnt decide on only one. lol! :p all looked so good.

the 3 amigos
KJK8y.jpg

Last edited:
^cool!

when i first saw that i thought "oh ish the new wave with CH is at rus" and grabbed me cars keys. then i realized that
A. rus is now closed and
B. that CH is prolly from the 2 pack and its too early for next wave

:p

So I dove into this line head first, lucky for me my lcs has every lostie and a couple other figs, just need boar, warrior, and scout which I'll grab next week. The elder predictions is my favorite, love the sculpt and all the extra bits, really adds character. No breakage on any of the 8 I have,

HATE to go ht vs Neca but ill have the entire cast of preds from p2 for less than a single ht predictions lol, really puts it into perspective, though I also own all the HT preds with the newer sculpted bodies, anyway my 2 cents

Originally Posted by greygoose in Hot Toys MMS173 thread:
The same will be said about the current range of Predator figures in several years time though.

I dunno about that. The only way I see the current NECA preds being better is if they had high-end paintjobs.

early dec for next wave via neca on twitter.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS

@illproxy probably early December

Back