NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca is the best in my IMHO for 7" and price point. My son who is 10 is an avid collector of Marvel Legends and is now leaning more towards Neca because of the better detail and size. His Hero Ash is his favorite toy now. I would rather spend the money on a Neca toy than a POS Marvel Legends figure that costs the same.

Saw the 18" City Pred at TRU today, would of liked to have gotten it, but at $90 that won't happen. Though I do wish I got the 7" one while it was still easy to find.

Still waiting on that damn cloaked P2 from forbidden planet in the UK. Christ. Never had something take this long before (that wasn't a scam) coming from the other side of the ****ing planet!

Not even hugely excited about the figure, its mainly about the money. I don't want to be down 40euro with nothing to show for it.

-edit - mind you its a bank holiday in Ireland today. It was never going to arrive today, I forgot that.

Last edited:
Saw the 18" City Pred at TRU today, would of liked to have gotten it, but at $90 that won't happen. Though I do wish I got the 7" one while it was still easy to find.

We pay $140 in AUS for the 18" City Hunter.

So $90 sounds good to us.

Last edited:
Hey guys, not meaning to throw the thread off topic but i'm really considering getting into this line. My lcs has an elder from p2 and I really want it, however after watching some youtube reviews im worried about breakage...

Question is what are the odds it will break and is there anyway to know if there is an updated batch out there? I heard they switched factories so curious is there are non breakage ones out there, thanks for any help

We pay $140 in AUS for the 18" City Hunter.

So $90 sounds good to us.

:lecture
Not to me. Since I paid 60 for the last one.

I seriously do not understand any of this, Wtf are you guys complaining about? I checked for 1/4 City hunter and the cheapest prices online are 130-140 (everywhere else that sold it cheaper sold out already)

When the P1 came out I paid 90 for 2 of them and 100 for the open mouth, paying 90 for City Hunter is actually the same as before when that other one came out, if I recall P1 was 89 at Toys R US, same price.

City Hunter for 90 is a really good price, specially when they improved on articulation and they have us the spear and everything.

If you got a p1 for 60 that was just a steal, you should feel good about that, but these preds at 90 is a pretty sweet deal (specially considering how they sold out in a lot of places)

these will go up in value anyway, I am sure of it.

the fact that it costs the same that the P1 did with better articulation and everything is just pure luck, seriously wtf?

Last edited:
:lecture
I seriously do not understand any of this, Wtf are you guys complaining about? I checked for 1/4 City hunter and the cheapest prices online are 130-140 (everywhere else that sold it cheaper sold out already)

When the P1 came out I paid 90 for 2 of them and 100 for the open mouth, paying 90 for City Hunter is actually the same as before when that other one came out, if I recall P1 was 89 at Toys R US, same price.

City Hunter for 90 is a really good price, specially when they improved on articulation and they have us the spear and everything.

If you got a p1 for 60 that was just a steal, you should feel good about that, but these preds at 90 is a pretty sweet deal (specially considering how they sold out in a lot of places)

these will go up in value anyway, I am sure of it.

the fact that it costs the same that the P1 did with better articulation and everything is just pure luck, seriously wtf?

Well yeah, that's it!

But just to be clear, I am referring to Australian Dollars.

I assume most of you guys on SSF are from USA...

So $90 USD = $87 AUD (At the moment)

Hence why I said $90 sounds good to us, here in AUS.

Both my 1/4 Classic Predator and City Hunter have cost me $140 AUD each.

Well yeah, that's it!

But just to be clear, I am referring to Australian Dollars.

I assume most of you guys on SSF are from USA...

So $90 USD = $87 AUD (At the moment)

Hence why I said $90 sounds good to us, here in AUS.

Both my 1/4 Classic Predator and City Hunter have cost me $140 AUD each.

yeah 90 US dollars,
My masked and close mouth P1 were 90 at Toys R us, if I remember, 95 or something,

open mouth I had to get 100 online Plus shipping,

90 for this City Hunter is really good considering it didn't go up from the last one.
and, again, the cheapest online is 140 so far, 90 is a steal right now

yeah 90 US dollars,
My masked and close mouth P1 were 90 at Toys R us, if I remember, 95 or something,

open mouth I had to get 100 online Plus shipping,

90 for this City Hunter is really good considering it didn't go up from the last one.
and, again, the cheapest online is 140 so far, 90 is a steal right now

+1

USA has amazing pricing compared to AUS.

But you know, AUS has to add in their taxes / shipping cost / profit margin.

But still, for the size / scale of this figure(s) it's still totally worth it.

Back