NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A8QJ9maCEAADPx9.jpg:large
Holy crap. This really makes me consider breaking my none-small toys rule. It also makes me wish Neca would 1:4 it. Then it makes me think back to a year ago when HT said they were making a 1:4 Dutch.

Gimme some Dutch! Any Dutch! All Dutch!

Something I've just noticed about Dutch there that it loses points for - that damn jointed head.

WHY???!!!!!

The Terminator sculpts didn't need that joint, why does Dutch? HATE those ball-joint necks.

Something I've just noticed about Dutch there that it loses points for - that damn jointed head.

The Terminator sculpts didn't need that joint, why does Dutch? HATE those ball-joint necks.

The Terminator's neck joint could easily be hidden because of the shirt. That wouldn't work for Dutch since some of his chest is showing. There would be an odder cut there.

WHY???!!!!!

thats too funny the only reason i dont buy the teminators is due to them not having ball joint heads . these two ill get for sure

Dutch miss the green camouflage Color in his face.

@a-dev, the Problem ist the big gap between the Head and the Neck.

The Joint himself are not the Problem, Enterbay and Ht uses the same Neckjoint.

I hope neca fixed the Gap.

Rocky have the same Neckjoint and the Gab are not so big.

have neca ever commented on doing a pred 2 Harrigan? seeing the dutch i think they would do a damn good job on H.

im gonna bother them bout it via the twatter....! ;)

i can imagine it now.. reg with that awsome hangun and sweat stained shirt(ha!), and a battle damaged end battle ver with the pred blood covered smart disc.

i love that movie so much. never get tired of watching it.

Back