NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does series 7 include the masked City Hunter? Is it for people who didn't get the TRU EX 2-pack? That's an easy pass for me in series 7. Looks like I catch a slight break. I'll only have to buy 4 figures instead of 6.

Yeah, now i'm going to make sure it fails hardcore. Don't ever use Yautja ever. Blagh. Movies only. Stop whoring the Predator out. :monkey4

ha I use it alot. Whoring out the "yautja" was done long ago when comics and the interwebs got a hold of it. So I wouldnt be to worried about it now man.

Have the open Mouth P1 from the upcoming 2 Pack the new Hipjoints and a new, longer loincloath ?

just picked up Lost and Warrior. they had Scout but I didn't have enough money to get him. Which isn't a big deal since he's basically the city hunter pred with more yellow and the P1 mask but I still intend on picking him up and then I am officially DONE with Neca Predators!! :monkey4 :monkey4

BUT it's been a fun 2 years collecting 6 series and bonus 2-packs of these guys!! I'll still look into getting the Prometheus stuff and maybe some future Alien stuff. STILL.

It's been fun :)

Ordered the set a month ago from urbancollectibles.com because they had them listed as in stock, have yet to recieve an email or tracking. They charged my card immediately too.Worst place I have ever dealt with.Has anyone else dealt with them? I ended up getting the set at Toys R Us. Best set yet!

just picked up Lost and Warrior. they had Scout but I didn't have enough money to get him. Which isn't a big deal since he's basically the city hunter pred with more yellow and the P1 mask but I still intend on picking him up and then I am officially DONE with Neca Predators!! :monkey4 :monkey4

BUT it's been a fun 2 years collecting 6 series and bonus 2-packs of these guys!! I'll still look into getting the Prometheus stuff and maybe some future Alien stuff. STILL.

It's been fun :)

When series 7 and the Dutchs' come out you'll be back again.

When series 7 and the Dutchs' come out you'll be back again.

nah I've decided only to buy movie preds. No Big reds, no Dutchs or Harrigans, after Scout pred I'm done. I need to start saving up for hot toys and I've recently decided to start collecting movie posters.

Well I don't think anyone will have to think about skipping Harrigan because unfortunately no company is gonna make him. A pity since P1 and P3 have had human characters made.

That's weird, it seems BBTS has used a picture of the larger scale masked city hunter. You can see the actual 'netting'. hmm..

He was only released in the Berserker two pack before. Now available in a individual package.

Happy I passed on that two pack!!!

If only NECA did this to start with (Masked P2 on his own)

But I didn't want to risk missing out the Masked P2, so I went straight for it.

The Berserker was still cool, I don't know what you guys are talking about. I love that figure. It is different.

Yeah I actually kinda like the cloaked berserker. Once I get room, I'll pose him where u can actually see him because I actually think he looks quite cool with the background card he comes with

Love it! I love it!

8032141460_7efa3733dd_c.jpg

8032143237_f4ca2165a5_c.jpg

Back